Monday, 18 October 2010

Lisa Brown.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When the lovely Miss Alana from over at Lisa Brown sent me these lookbook shots, I had heart palpitations. If that's allowed to be used in this context. My weakness for chiffon and sheers, and anything that floats, is no secret - so I was dying like Rachel Zoe. I've always been a fan of the way Lisa's designs flow and how the colours compliment the dreamy atmosphere. Not to mention how stunning this girl is.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Note - that Poppy dress (number 2) comes in like 500 bagillion beautiful colours... I need them all!

Check out more of Lisa's work HERE.

And US and Canadian loves, don't forget to enter the wonderful gift voucher giveaway! HERE.

*love*

xx

32 comments:

Your Only Black Swan said...

gahhhh!! her designs are borderline greek goddess/bohemian beauty! i think i drifted off somewhere magical hehe! LOVE them all - thanks for sharing!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

J. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

That Girl Lucy said...

MAJOR MAXI DRESS <3

Anonymous said...

Love all the dresses!

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Louise said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! xx

Hilaloeya said...

ahh love the braided detail! love it!

xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG!!! i love the second dress!!!

!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Sophia said...

woooooowwww the second dress is stunning!!!!!! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

these are beautiful.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Abby said...

yay, great post! My wedding dress is by Lisa Brown! It is amazing, so floaty and so comfortable!!!

x

Closet Fashionista said...

WOW!!! Gorgeoussssss!!!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Danique said...

Damn, the nude dress is awesome, i really want it! amazing Lookbook (:

xxx, Danique

k said...

those light colored dresses have me in a daze...i love them
(Village)

Alice said...

beautiful :)

Kel & Jaz said...

beautiful! I love these gorgeous flowy pieces! Favorite is the first! love that color!! and the picture just captures the flow of the dress so wonderfully!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

luciana said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Unknown said...

wow that's amazing!!
love these clean pieces...

LOVE julia
NYC

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Completely stunning! ALL of those outfits are heavenly! XOXO

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!

k said...

wow i'll definately keep those in mind next time i look for a long dress!!

http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

gorgeous blog.. need every one of these dresses
XOXO

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Unknown said...

Dreamy!! I'm just imagining what wearing one of these could do to my day ;)

X Cristina

Unknown said...

lovely post *-*

like a fox said...

need that last dress.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com

alli/hooray said...

beautiful dresses!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Aren't the plaited details just divine? Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Wow...I will obsess over these dresses now haha.
xoxo http://behinthelashes.com

BrooklynBlonde said...

These images are so incredible!

coco kailee said...

So, sooo gorgeous. I'm a sucker for a pretty maxi dress, especially ones as feminine and flowy as these!


xoxo coco
muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

Moan said...

I love all these dresses.

I just want them all.

Dusk said...

ohMYgod!!! I completely understand your reaction! I NEED these dresses. Yes. Need.

The model is divine. Who is she?

Amalina said...

We share the same weakness for anything that floats! These pieces are so dreamy.

www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com