
I have, once before (however briefly), mentioned and displayed the pure elegance of Isajon PARIS' jeweling work (check it out HERE), but surely it wasn't emphasised enough. So today, we have a fully blown love declaration to the incredibly intricate work that manages to find a way into anything you'll ever where. With the onset of Summer or Fall, depending on what hemisphere you're in, it doesn't even matter - Isajon's pieces are so stunningly transeasonal. All I can think of to describe them is as icing on a little black dress. No makeup or clutch or shoes will give the Parisian class of these babies!
Looking at that gold leaf cuff now, I'm thinking it make a gorgeous pass-it-down-through-the-family piece.
Time for me to get shopping :) Join me?


How awesome is that snake belt!
For more of Isajon, click HERE.
P.S. Tomorrow is the very last day to enter the wonderful giveaway! Get cracking! HERE.
*love*
xx















26 comments:
Wait, what, balayage? Was that me? That doesn't make sense! Confused...
great jewelry! and i loove the cuff (:
wow, the first ring is awesome. love it so much!
LOVE that headband and the snake belt!!!! <3
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
I'm looking for a feather ring, but seeing this bracelet, I think it could be a leaf ring ;)
love itt!
xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com
amazing amazing belt.. <3
I love that belt. And all your selctions are so good.
Thanks for your comment!
Love your header!
Your accessory finds are amazing! I wish I had the hunting niche that you possess!
-eliciahh
eliciahh.blogspot.com
beautiful jewelry!! :)
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
Hm methinks I have a split personality or something cos I don't even think that's a word. Strrange.
Love it!
Just found you through Pull Your Socks Up and I love your blog! I'm following now. :)
xo Marissa
(The Well-Appointed Catwalk)
such a fierce cuff!!
OMG everything is amazing! i want it all.
xoxo
b
Gorgeous! love the cuff xx sharon
Beautiful post! I love your blog *-*
Love all of them! XX
omg, i love that leaf... ring? i would have to say i must have it! so i'll be joining you over at the website. hopefully it won't break my bank. what are you planning to get?
thanks for sharing :)
lovely
xx
Wowo lvoe that first piece. Thanks for introducing me to something new! Great Post.
xoxo Monroe
fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com
that cuff is gorgeous! I want it! XOXO
have a great weekend :)
The leaf cuff is exquisite
x
Daaayyyuuuummm that chain cuff is freaking sooo rad!!! I'd totally rock the crap out of it, hard! And I'm a guy. Again, you seriously got the siiicckkkest eye for the illest things in the game. That's why I'm addicted to your blog. Period.
www.RGRATZVM.com
never seen jewellery quite like this!!! amazing x
www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com
I like the leaf cuff best!
Post a Comment