Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Keds & Sperry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This afternoon I was lucky enough to stop in at the Keds & Sperry Spring/Summer 10 Showings at TOKONOMA (yummm) where I was suitably in love with the whatever-I'm-cooler-than-you vibe of both new shoe collections. In hindsight, these photos probably could have been in colour to show off the eye-popping Keds and chilled Sperrys (sounds a bit like Ben & Jerry's :O) - but maybe black and white is a bit more I'm-cool-what-of-it? I'm going to stop with the hyphens now!

Having rambled, I really enjoyed being there, and it was so lovely meeting the gorgeous Sweaty Betty PR girls (below)!! Be sure to check out more of Keds HERE and Sperry HERE! Just in time for Summer adventures too! Flats like these are probably the hardest shoe to go wrong with.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm loving the higher rise of those last Keds :) Hope you all enjoyed the photos!

P.S. Only a couple of days left to enter the Cristiana GIVEAWAY! So get clicking :) (HERE)

*love*

xx

22 comments:

Dianne said...

Love Keds! They are very comfortable to wear.

Sophia said...

Lovely lovely lovely pics! I love the black and white and although I never wear trainers, I am very tempted by those in the last pic! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Irene Villora Esteve. said...

Uuuh loving the pics!

http://ivillorathesatindoll.blogspot.com

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Love the photos!!!
So Chic!

Kel & Jaz said...

cool photos i love the first one! Shoe party! haha

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

loveee these :)

Looks like soo much fun!!

Got to have a pair of KEDS!!

Char x

ilsteviewonder said...

awesome! I love keds! :D

Unknown said...

yummi yummi sushiiii
my faveeee :-))))

xxxx julia
NYC

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love those high-top keds! What colors did they come in??

http://freshonpr.blogspot.com/ said...

i love this shoes.
great post as always.
ciao
Nicola freshONpr

daisychain said...

lucky girl!

Anna said...

awesome!! love keds

Jessica said...

ooh lovely photos! its been ages since i wore keds!

ching said...

wooot the photos are stunning. :D

Rose said...

love the hyphens! and the shoes :) good luck with everything these next few weeks my dear!!

Lauren said...

Love Keds!! Great shots hun. Have a fabulous week xoxo

Leia said...

What cool pictures! Love those Keds.

Leia

k said...

You are so lucky, this looks way cool!

Lana {lanalou style} said...

They do look great! Thanks for the visit, your blog is awesome!:)

Louise said...

Gorgeous pics! xx

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love the b&w
xx

hewnly said...

You are so pretty and the outfit is so great!