Tuesday, 19 October 2010

The buzzard thought.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From left to right: Ladyburd Assorted Makeup - RetroSuperFuture Basic Puma Sunglasses - Trend Boutique Fringe Cross Body Bag - Seventh Door Skeleton Key Connector Ring - Supré Stargate Printed Long Pants - Acne Atacoma Wedges - TOPSHOP Cutout Bustier - Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick in Orange Mambo

After Sara showed me this shot of Lara Bingle cruising around Sydney this afternoon, I was a bit inspired to mash up these wonderfully tortoise-shelled RetroSuperFuture sunnies with my new obsession with the Fendi SS11 makeup - Peter Phillips is god.

I'm also loving the wonderful print on these pants too - immediately open to mixing with other textures (namely the equally wonderful fringes of the clutch). Now that I'm looking at this collage, it looks pretty incoherent in the way I've arranged it all, but really if you picture it on some runway-stomping girl with a topknot bun of slightly frizzy hair, then you're on the right track. If not, I suggest you buy me everything pictured so I can show you :)

I guess I am a little behind the Acne eight ball in obsessing about these wedge boots now, but I really don't think they were obsessed about in the right context when the were being universally obsessed about earlier this year (if you can make any sense of that sentence, tell me and I'll do a victory dance). They look so much edgier with trousers like these, or tapered ones. Or pegleg ones. If you just wear them with a Little Black Dress, it's just like... black dress with cool shoes. I prefer WOW TROUSERS with WOW ATACOMAS.

I'm clearly very tired.

Off I go to sleep!

P.S. US and Canada lovelies, don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!

P.P.S. we the LG Bloggers have been very busy over at the LG Voice of Fashion Blog! So check out what we're screaming about HERE.

*love*

xx

20 comments:

rouli said...

wow amazin stuff!!!!!!!

love the pants , sunnies , wedges....top...bag...

kiss!

Camilla said...

I need the ACNES.
needneedneedneed.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

vdcouture said...

too awesome <3

vdcouture

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE those wedges! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

luciana said...

really gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the sunglasses!!!


xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Render Sublime said...

This is such a rad selection of clothes, accessories and make-up. I cant believe those pants are from supre!! Im totally getting some. And I think you are totally right about the atacomas! I would much prefer them with some tapered pants. Great post!!!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

J. said...

Love the pants!!!!

pelininstyle said...

amazing!
pants are lovely!
http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

pretty nice pieses honey!!!


LOVE julia
NYC

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

ooo that lipstick is delish! and now im debating those jeffrey campbells more than ever, they resemble those acnes... ALOT

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Hilaloeya said...

I would definitly wear it like this!

xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

E said...

Makeup is like crack for me. That and shoes. And those sunglasses and wonderful.

like a fox said...

hey, the acne boots are still amazing.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Annie said...

my best friend has the jacket of those trousers... FIT. love the bustier thingy

Anonymous said...

hey, thank you so much for you comment. i was very happy about it. you have a nice blog, too. i'll follow it.
hugs !

modebea said...

Love the Acne... but but... bizzz

Unknown said...

Fucking awesome wishlist. I love bright lippy. I totally need that bustier aye x

Bernarda said...

Amazing garments <3

aviator said...

i need those sunglasses.