
I seem to have had a penchant (or slightly more than usual) for Aussie labels over this past week! And with Spring well and truly underway (though the miserable weather today doesn't really speak any volume for that), the Races and associated events are starting to roll in. Talulah has always been a favourite of mine, and this Spring Racing Collection is no exception - everyone else might be decked out in florals and (sometimes overindulgent) frillery, but the structures and small monochrome details in these particular pieces puts you that step above.
I say, anyway :)



Sigh. That last one is definitely a winner in my books.
Check out more of the collection and Talulah HERE.
Also, check out my new wikifashion page HERE :O I'm so excited about it! Thank you so much, wikifashion!
P.S. Whoops - turns out there's still 7 days to vote for Shine By Three for H&M! So click here to vote!















17 comments:
Beautiful dresses, yeh the last one is a winner!!
xx Diana
I love them all! Thank you for sharing!!!
http://behindthelashes.com
I love the detail of the neckline of the first dress.
www.toindigo.blogspot.com
welcome to check out our blog www.lookslabmx.com
those dress are too gorgeous :D
great maxis.
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
wow i loveee this!!!
xx julia
NYC
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/
i love these dresses, black and white always look so stylish together and maxi dresses are just always great to have in your closet!
nice blog! hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo
http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com
love your blog :D
xx
Liz
MAJOR DISTRACTION
wow these dresses are absolutely gorgeous thanks for sharing i will definitely check out the rest!!
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
Super pretty and super stylish aww . Thank you for sharing ! I've voted for your blog :D
jawdrop <3
vdcouture
HI MARGARET HOW ARE YOU
THIS BLOG IS SO AWESOME
REMEMBER TO GIVE ME THE FREE STUFF
ANI :)
Thank you so muc for your kind comment, that's so sweet of you! (:
Your blog, looks pretty, too! (:
I definitely come back some time!
www.flowersandstuds.blogspot.com
I LOVE THE FIRST DRESS.
That last one is GORRRGEOUS! love love love it.
Post a Comment