
Headmistress Watson Lake Headdress - Living Doll Beaded Layer Dress - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedges
As much as I'm not a fan of sitting in fields in what-I-wore-today (because let's face it - you clearly don't wear that to a field), I couldn't resist the amazing sunlight at about 5 in the evening, and the way it makes everything look super-focused, but dreamy at the same time. A lot like this amazingly sweet dress that the lovely Annika of Living Doll kindly lent me to share with you all. Isn't it just stunning? I could spin in it forever - the layering is that fine and perfect. Similar outlook goes for a lot of Living Doll's pieces! Take a look HERE.
The obvious accompanying choice would have been flats boots and a felt hat. So I tried my beloved wedges and my favourite feathered beauty that is getting a lot of wear (much to the entertainment of those who live on my street).





All Aussies and New Zealanders - can we hear a we love Summer!? December is getting so close and I still haven't managed to get my sorry self to Bondi - whoops.
P.S. for those of you lovelies who've been asking about my Lookbook.nu dormancy, I will get my act together and upload 500 million looks soon, I swear!
*love*
xx















55 comments:
That first shot is magic! you are beautiful missy xx
these pictures are positivley dreamlike. the shoes though..the shoes are heaven sent. xx
your photo's look so beautiful~ so straight out of a magazine...
Thanks for visiting , I'm your new follower now :)
So beautiful, the air is easy!
So cute, lovely gentle pictures!
I like your clutch and shoes.
Lovely... that dress moves really well.. this is great styled shots
xxx
CEO
Amazing!! you look great :D:D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
I am so serious about this, some magazine should buy these photos and publish them! :)
xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/
love your wedges!!!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Beautiful photos
www.the-blisslist.com
so awesome <3 those photos are amazing and you surely pull of that dress and the wedges is totally fab!
vdcouture
ohhh my gosh, ur headband is sooo sooo beautiful!!! look great, as always! u have a fantastic taste of style!!!
KISSES julia
NYC
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/
lovely pics, lovely dress
xxx
So Stunning!!! I adore these pictures and your outfit:)
u look great my dear!
kissss
these photos are amazing. and i love your dress. and even more that headdress. need one like that
hope you're enjoying your week dear
take care
xx
I love all the photos!!!and your dress!! and i want a headpiece like that too!!! i think you just became one of my favorite bloggers!
amazing! very "midsummer's night dream" ish. (plus i'm just really jealous cause it's super cold up here!)
i just love the headband! i like how you paired it with the unexpected pale pastel dress, instead of something heavy and earthy =)
http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
beautiful drees!!
kisses
AzaharaJS
love the outfit
wonderfull headband
Love your dress and the lighting is marvellous!!..everything looks so dreamy as you said..great pics.
http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/
xx
Andy
soft and beautiful :)
You my dear have a great eye
Oh my God I freaking love this dress!!! The outfit is so amazing!! The feather beauty, the amazing wedges, I just love everything, not to mention the photography!!! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
beautiful dress! you look like in the middle of summer :D
You look stunning! Seems like this should be in a magazine!
Thanks for the comment on the bag! I love it too! :)
http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com/
http://tickleyourpeach.blogspot.com/
Your photography makes me want to up my tripod skills, ahah, i love the shoes.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
First off, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Secondly - I read your profile and some of your posts and I have to tell you that I also dream up apparel/outfits. My sister always said that was odd! But I dream something very specific and spend my waking hours trying to draw it (poorly) and find it (sometimes it exists!). There's more where that came from, but I'll save it for our second date...
xoxo
Ana.
Graet dress!
Love the feathers! :)
Those shoes are fabulous!
fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com
wow, looooooove it :))))
Kisses
minnja
http://minnja.blogspot.com/
these pictures are so amazing!! awesome location and beautiful dress :)
your photos here are beautiful as are you! i Love the head piece its very fun and quirky. cant wait for more posts from you! ill deff be checking back and following/subscribing
Check out my illustrations @ http://mrinsomniac.blogspot.com/
gorgeous pictures!! love your blog!
What gorgeous shoes and a great headband! Love the lighting in these photos too!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
The shoes! The lighting! :) Very pretty~
The photos are lovely... and the shoes!!!!
these photos are amazing! though i have to agree field shots are not for 'what i wore today shots' only fashion shoots.. now that kinda sounds like the same thing.
but you know what i mean ;) .. i hope haha
x
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com
everything is just amazing about this look the head piece the beautiful dress && those shoes <3
xo
DOLLMEUP
It's still gloomy and rainy where I am. I can't wait for the sun to shine again!
paperwhales.blogspot.com/
that dress is so gorgeous! these shots are lovely!
you look soooo great! i love delicate dresses!
beautiful! your dress is gorgeous!
just shooted through an email! go check!
Such beautiful photos! Perfect setting x
Marge, that dress is amazing, it actually suits you really well, i think white suits you better than black (this is coming from an extremely experience fashion stylist perspective LOL)
anyway time for you to go suit hunting for me :) thanks marge
great headband!xx
www.zscloset.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting my little corner/island of the blogosphere.
Your images are beautiful, and im so insanely jealous of the fact your in summer, and we are all freezing our butts on the sub zero temperatures.
are you following the England vs Australia cricket?
xx
Fantastic photos! Very magical and inspiring.
cute dress... Thanks for stopping by today...you have a great blog...I'm a new follower...
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
this is super gorgeous. it makes me miss summer. i can't wait! found your blog on teen vogue. so lovely! now following on blog lovin' :).
<3, Kathleen.
Nice pictures !
you have the most gorgeous outfit! :) xx
lovely outfit, beautiful shots!!!
xoxo
ps. thanks for stopping by my blog. be sure to follow both of them:
www.nancyandradephotography.blogspot.com
www.s000la.blogspot.com
I'm a new blog !!
http://labulledelise.over-blog.com/
Post a Comment