Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Victoria.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Those of you stalking my Twitter will know that I spent the most part of yesterday shooting the insanely beautiful Victoria, assisted by my dear friend Katie. I suppose we could call the day of camera(rrrr) a test - and a super fun one at that. My newfound preoccupation with entangled headgear, floaty fabrics and white eyelashes definitely helped the styling (plus my tendency to pin random pieces of jewellery all over people's heads without notice).

Victoria has this amazingly versatile face that somehow morphs between Emma Watson, Rosie Huntington, Jane Birkin and Angelina Jolie, while still managing to look like herself. It's crazy. I love it.

Note: clicky on the pictures to embiggen them

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have so many more shots I wanted to share, but I'm thinking I'd probably crash all your computers! So for now, they're safely saved away to bust out some time soon.

Victoria is definitely a fresh face and name to watch over the next little while and beyond. Shall keep you posted on this pretty lady!

A few styling references for you:
  • Cristiana Knit rosary
  • La Dama Shoulder Chain as Head Chain
  • Model's own Printed Scarf as Turban
P.S. who's for Bloglovin'?

*love*

xx

47 comments:

Unknown said...

She really is pretty ^_^ I love her brows xD She has an elven look to her, very fey and mysterious :D Love the photos as well.

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

Wow she has suchhhh a lovely look!

Char x

Liana said...

wow she is stunning, particularly in a very natural way...and she does look somewhat like emma watson. that headpiece is amazing too, did you make that?


Fashion Bag 411

Unknown said...

WOW - she is beautiful!! love her style!!!

KISSES julia
NYC
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Annastasia said...

omg I love this pictures

Andrés Corella said...

Loved this pictures that girl is gorgeous...I went crazy with the picture where all her hair is in her face...its just ahhhh stunning!!!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Paulien said...

this is so pretty! i love the head-jewelry too.

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

The model is beautiful and I love all of the photographs you took flower ♥

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Leigh Anne said...

ammazinng darling.. in love x

Monroe Steele said...

Wow really stunning photos. She is amazing and beautiful. love the white eyelashes too visit me soon

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Metka: Matka said...

the girls are amazing

Café Bouclé said...

amazing pics!

Cristiana Handmade Jewellery said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! You are so talented and I love the way you use the Cristiana Rosario necklaces. These were available in the previous collections. And of course the Cristiana bracelets in your last shoot!!! Just absolutely stunning!!!! Thank you.

Dawn@Cristiana
www.cristiana.com.au

Unknown said...

This blog is beautiful! I totally follow you :)
Thank you for sweet comment, i really appreciate it!

xx
Marco.

Marina said...

these pictures are gorgeous! i love the tones!

Esther said...

totally agree about the face morphing, i think jane birkin most especially! lovely styling & shots <3 you're really really good at this

Rebecca Maureen said...

jewelry on the head + white eyelashes = perfect!

Stacey Kay said...

Great photos! Love shooting beautiful people.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Win this thrifted Coach satchel bag!

kimzie said...

nice! stop by again!

okimzie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lovely!! im tempted to go photograph myself with necklaces on my head, fingers crossed it'll come out just as nice?!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

alannah. said...

youre so talented these shots are beautiful & so is the victoria!
cannot wait to add you to bloglovin as i only found your blog today.x

juiciejuice said...

Great pics!

Francesca said...

Lovely photography! she looks gorgeous <3

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots! You are talented =) Good thing I've found your blog!

Catherine Au Jong said...

pretty >.<

Love.
Catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

why is everything on your blog so gosh darn beautiful?


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

hannbokhi said...

Love this photos



lefleurbleu.blogspot.com

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

these photos are amazing!!
thank you for commenting my blog :-)

kisses, Giulia!

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your blog has something adictive.
And these photos... are amazing.

J. said...

Great pics!!!!

Imogen said...

Fabulous shots and so pretty. I hope everything is going well for you at the moment Margaret.

Eleanor said...

these shots are amazing! you have such a talent! :)
xxx
http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Kacrates said...

beautiful photos! :D

Sissy à la Mode said...

just love the knitted pieces

www.sissyalamode.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super stunning + I love the knits! Wish it was winter again (kinda feels like it)

Xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RITITI said...

she is gorgeous,,,and the pics are amazing...good job, M

LE PETIT MIGNON said...

great photos!!Nice blog I like I will follow you!!

Thanx for your comment!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!! are amazing...
Kisses

ANI :) said...

Margeee these photos are epic

you really are talented woman

Wall of Fashion said...

Wow, great job! The photos look absolutely stunning!

xx Marije

Lee Oliveira said...

WOW.. this girl is very pretty..
Great photos.
LOx

*sunday* said...

wow! wow.. she is really pretty. love the b&w shots

liana said...

um, WOOOOOW.
beautiful.

miles said...

dayum victoria
when am i going to get on this? haha

Glamourborn said...

CUUUTE!
Your work! How wonderful.
Who did the make-up?
What did they do exactly?
I'm ergo-curious.
SMOOCH HOOCH..
x

Jan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!
The last jacket is from Supertrash :)
Thanks for loving it haha!

You've got an amazing blog as well! Beautiful pics ^^