Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Drumroll. Drum drum drum drum drum.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nude Lucy Draped Tee from GLUE Store - f.rau Zippered Sweatpants - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots in Ash Suede - RetroSuperFuture Sunglasses

Sorry about the relatively nocturnal blogging! Sunny days call for trekking it to Bondi (YES) and getting our sunscreen party on - I now have an ugly tanline despite my sunscreen efforts, but amazing dessert at Bondi Pizza and skateboarding stacks made life better. Photos to come, for sure!

This is my latest comfort go-to. Two-toned greys never seem to go wrong - not even in high-mercury. The lightness of my favourite pants and the generously drapey cut of this Nude Lucy top from GLUE probably has a lot to do with it... but most credit probably goes to the RetroSuperFuture sunnies. I want to lock them in a glass cabinet and polish them daily. They are the most beautiful sunglasses I have ever worn. Ever. Mmmm shiny.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope you all had a fantastic start to the week!!

P.S. You have until Friday to enter the $100 Westfield Gift Card competition!! Click HERE.

*love*

xx

56 comments:

Tamara Claudia said...

Love your glasses!:)

Jess said...

Last shot is so stunning M xx

Lisa Inglis said...

those pants are major.

hot stuff

- Lisa

Constança said...

Love those pants! Perfect look!


x

Camilla said...

Those sunglasses are absolutely insane, and the mixing of greys is just so cool in a really understated way.
I also love those boots more and more everytime you wear them


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Vonny said...

super cool!!!

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE this! You look so cool! :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Mia M. said...

omg, your pants are amazing!!! They are the best sweat pants I have ever seen!


bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

love the pants you look great. i always love your outfits and your photos! you are really beautiful. great job!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Sarah Mikaela said...

So cool photos!!

x,

Mikaela

http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

aufashionnaturel said...

again love your outfit and photos! specially the boots!!

Blush and Flats said...

awesome outfit <3

Vinda Sonata said...

stunning shots of you.
love them all. you look gorgeous:)

Anaivilo said...

Goprgeous outfit asnd shoes!! I simpl,y adore that refined chic shape! :D Good job

http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

Sophia said...

This is luxurious comfort perfection!!! The sunglasses and heels are the perfect touch!! You look amazing and it looks so warm where u r? I'm jealous!!! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

They look truly comfortable. Kisses

Publish my Style said...

AMAZING photos! loving the outfit!! xx

http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/

Kaja said...

wow!

rouli said...

amazin sunnies dear

u look so cool!

kisssssss

Lena said...

Oh, I love your pants, this color! This is the perfect combination! All of these photos will be in my folder "Inspiration" sure! :)

Alisha said...

Ohh, I love this outfit, you look amazing. Retro.

http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/

Danique said...

I am really in love with your style ! just FANTASTIC :)

DANIQUE

Andrés Corella said...

Love it!..looks so comfy!!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
andy

Cylia said...

you make the most beautiful pictures. darn. looks like you had fun at bondi:) pictures!

Rebecca Maureen said...

Not having these sweatpants makes me sad inside...you look so strong in these photos, like you're ready to take over the fashion world- I'm waiting for that!

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

I like!

kisses
AzaharaJS

Thanh said...

Simple and chic.



paperwhales.blogspot.com

joyce. said...

I could never pull off a baggy top with a baggy bottom! I'm loving it on you though! Especially with the glasses. :)

Nyrha said...

I love it! So simple but stylish

xx
http://www.maddenim.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!

X, Gina
www.kingdomfogina.com

dishly said...

aww you look so gorgeous!! lovely outfit, yay its those awesome trackpants again!

http://thinkdish.weebly.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your pants and the sunglasses!!!
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love love love this ! seems so comfy too !

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Bronzed Humanity said...

Those pants and glasses are fabulous!!
xx
http://www.hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

Those pants are perfect, they look so comfortable. And I reallly love your boots.

Abby said...

super cool outfit, love those sunnies!

and I just saw your formal post! absolutely stunning!! you are gorgeous.

x

eiphel mercedes said...

stunning! like the heels and glasses, :D

xoxo,
www.mercedessologgy.blogspot.com

Rosa said...

I love how creative and different your poses for outfits are compared to the traditional stare down, toes pointing arm up shots.

epeaa said...

i'm the same when it doubt wear the slouchy grey tee...

that actually looks like the greatest comfiest outfit ever

Sarah Vosper said...

♥

Anonymous said...

aww...im loving the pants...really urban! u look fabulous as always! i miss following your blog!

Unknown said...

thank you for your comment. :) If course i had to check out your blog. i wish i had a camera to take more professional pictures like yours.

xo, n.

http://www.tqsm.blogspot.com

thomessa said...

I want those sunglasses and those pumps, they are a dynamic duo!

Marta & Paula said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog! I didnt know about yours and I really like it! You have a new follower;)

Lydia said...

I love love love your pants... and your sunglasses... i just love you entire outfit! So effortless and amazing :)

.stylesauce. said...

Love RetroSuperFuture!
They Look great on you!

Galit said...

Girl you look gorgeous!!!! Big WOOOWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

i love your style girl!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

myers said...

Love love love your sunglasses! You look great!

Alma said...

The shoes are to die for!!! Cool outfit!! The blouse, pants, sunglasses, attitude! I adore it!

Unknown said...

just lovely! thats all I can say! :) xx

chantelle said...

margaret, you are amazing! i absolutely love those pants, they're the coolest :) and i want want want your sunglasses & shoes ♥

Ellie Lee said...

You look amazing! Love your shades! Your outfit will not be complete without that!!!

king said...

Pretty!

Solange said...

Your outfit is AMAZING as always!

Solange,
http://titounebeautystyle.over-blog.com

Carissa said...

your heels are seriously fab <3