Sunday, 26 December 2010

Katerina.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought, on this fine... rainy... Boxing Day, I'd take the time to declare that ma-best-fraaand is a babe. And her eyes scare me a lot of the time. Since the last time I shot Katie (back in... March?), we've done a lot of rain dances and dreamed up a warehouse apartment that will (we swear) one day be real...

I shot these in the space of (literally) a minute. The sun had come out, but was going down, after we'd gotten caught (dancing) in the rain and I shoved her in the square of light on my wall and screamed, "LOOK LIKE A WAIF CHILD".

Freaking beautiful alien. (Click on le photos to embiggen).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm thinking quite seriously (serious face) about investing in a new lens. But then I think of the warehouse-apartment-to-be :)

I hope you all had an wonderful and safe Christmas! Bring on 2011.

*love*

xx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow.. beautiful!

Georgia said...

Merry Boxing day :)
Obviously, these are beautiful photos, usually goes without saying.
It would be mine
Warehouse apartment? The best kind.

Camilla said...

wow.
those are some alien-ly beautiful eyes.
she's a stunner


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

jess said...

Merry Christmassssss! These photos are beautiful :) x

S said...

I love the pink tinge to the photographs, they're amazing.

Casie Jean said...

These are stunning! Some of the best photographs are the ones that happen like this x.x.x
Casie Jean

Stacy said...

yay she's so beautiful :)
this is inspring me to want to shoot my bestie, but she's a bit camera shy these days :(
love the lighting and hope you had a GREAT xmas babe xxx

Vera said...

wow, great shots. your friend is beautiful indeed :)

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

bubblistyle said...

Really beautiful photos! (:
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

Mystery Bruises said...

b-e-a-utiful!
hawt stafff kaytayy
xx

Agnieszka Szykor said...

She is beautiful :).r

Jess said...

Amaze lady!! Summer love your way hun xx

Carla Cenatiempo said...

Gorgeous photos :) She is gorgeous!


http://defineduchesse.blogspot.com/

Kent Johnson said...

Great shots, Katie is FAB!

Ariixandra said...

These shots are gorgeous ö
I ♥ it so much.
Lovee, ♥

Imogen said...

Merry belated Christmas. I hope you had an enjoyable few days. Happy holidays and best wishes for the new year.