
Ezzentric Topz Vintage Dot Blouse - Glue Store Khaki Trousers - Zoe Wittner Wedges
I got bored, so I thought I'd try something fun with photo colouring. As a result, I discovered 500 things in Photoshop that I hadn't known before - probably creditted to me never using the thing.
I'm a huge amount obsessed with these fantastic pants from Glue Store - especially that they're slouchier towards the top and come in tighter around the calf area. And really, who can say no to khaki in Summer? I've seen at least 12 pairs online and around the place that I'd readily wear to death. I think I'll hoard them in a pretty box in the attic (I don't have an attic) and some day they'll be a source of supreme intrigue.
Evidently, a little dehydrated today.
I haven't pulled out this blouse for ages - I'd forgotten how perfect its semi-sheerness is. Irregular polkadots for the win - what's up with perfect polka dots anyway :)




Happy Friday everyone! Time to get into holiday spirit!! Stylestalker girls were getting stuck into Christmas Party plans today - needless to say, I'm ready for solid fun! What you guys doing this weekend?
P.S. don't forget about winning a $100 Westfield Gift Card!! Get entering HERE.
*love*
xx















44 comments:
Love the colour effects hun! I have no more photoshop,sadly on my other laptop that is dead, waiting to be resurrected .
Those wedges are amazzzing x
The blouse is awesome and I really like your yin yangy photoshop technique! Any idea what it's called? So I can go figure out how to do in myself....
The pants are amazing! You just look amazing full stop!
Of course I love the colours!
Amazing outfit!
haha, I just discovered iPhoto on my Mac that I have had for THREE YEARS. Have refrained from doing copious posts about how I can make myself sepia, antique etc though.
So cool about Gideon, and you getting the word out on fair trade etc - they are going to have a market stall at Fair@Square festival this weekend in Melb, at which I am running the fashion show! Sneak peek here: http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/12/ridiculously-good-looking-people-strut.html
... oh, and those formal photos... beyond words!
I love those pants!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
can you not be that cute dear?!?!?!love you to death!!!
x
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
www.EzzentricTopz-Surprise.blogspot.com
photoshop rlz ;))
pretty outfit and pretty photos
greetings from poland
www.personalwonderlandbox.blogspot.com
lovely as always!
would LOVEEEEEE to have u as my follower!!!
KISSES from NYC
Julia
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/
yeah. im pretty blah with photoshop too. im lazy and cant be bothered to try haha. these photo's look cute. love that top
Scrapbook de la Emma
Love the polka dots and the slouchy pants!
www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
oh, i love the title of this post! and your blouse is fantastic
ps, i'm having a christmas jumper giveaway (:
love your hair and your pants :D
Love it...specially your shoes they are beautiful!...well I am going to a fashion show tonight..really excited about it..don´t worry pictures will be taken haha
http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/
xx
Andy
What a beautiful blouse! Love the wedges too. Great combination.:D
I love this top so beautiful!
My weekend plans are to watch some snowmobile races with my boyfriend and do some christmas shopping...and study for finals next week..wish me luck!!
xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
haha awe the second picture made me laugh :)
I see what you did there, and I like it! haha. Great outfit. I'm actually jealous, wish I looked that good today!
you look fantastic! love your pants
teach me what you did on photoshop! or send me whatever you used to learn how to do it ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
right, thats it.
I'm coming to Australia and stealing your clothes. And you.
They'd love you in London.
ah, this is perfect.
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
the photo with your hair up is so funny! :D
<3
lovely
Margaret im very sad ,,, and upset of u ,,because allllways u put pots with great great combination of clothes !! i hate you :)))))))))) ( jok jok jok ) :p
the pantsare greatttt, the blouse and those shoeeeessssss,,,are fabulous!!!,,and in few words, great post , like always :X:X::X:X:X:
see ya soon with another inspiration post like this one :X::X:X
Love your shirt!
those heels are gorgeous!x
Awesome look!!! I love your pants:D They go so well with your blouse!
Your pants rocks!
Love it!
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
really love your top :) it looks really nice on you :)
♥ xxx
http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com
You look amazing here, those shoes are great!
d e g a i n e
http://www.fashiondegaine.com
that's pretty darn cool. love the photo effects :) i should probably check that out for myself haha - i'm so challenged when it comes to programs like photoshop.
your blog is great too, love your style...
thamks for stopping by. love iole
i like that blouse, sheer blouses are so feminine and soften any look.. even cargo pants
http://stateofsunday.blogspot.com
Love it! X
You look so fresh and happy :) It's always nice to see someone having fun.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. xx
www.fromanedge.blogspot.com
lovely blog, lovely photos!
http://simplechristel.blogspot.com/
Great combo.
IEatFashionForBreakfast
your really amazing! i love your outfit! :) xx
Wow, I haven't seen your blog till today! Gotta follow :)
x,
mikaela
http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com
love this outfit so much!! :)
x
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com
i'm loving the irregular polkadots... and great job with photoshop play-around! did you use "New Fill Layer" and played around with the "New Gradient" option?....
sorry, I'm a graphic designer so yes, Photoshop is my tool of trade haha
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
you are so lovely! i am definitely loving this outfit - who can resist a polkadot blouse?
NOBODY!
xo denj
www.hellodenj.com
omg! u look completely mind blowing! u r sooo beautiful....it feels like im looking at a fashion magazine! love it!
thanks for the comment on my blog :)
i love your polka dot blouse its really cute!
www.aroselikethis.blogspot.com xx
Post a Comment