
After much poking from a good number of you beautiful people, here are some photos of my formal/dress/hair/dancing/friends/whatever-else-you-wanted-to-see :) Be warned - a longer-than-usual post!
I wore this beautiful Rachel Gilbert dress with a huge thank you and eternal hugs and kisses to Rachel Gilbert and the beautiful girls over at Sweaty Betty PR ( I know - I died when I found out too). I felt so special wearing the mindblowing dress from the SS10 collection with Miss Rachel's signature beading and generally-exuding-awesomeness (there will be tears tomorrow when I must part with it :p).


Here's to floating on a cloud all night. Cliché. So true. No words, friends. No. Words.

The incredible Jo at Cristiane's somehow managed to do this.
Margaret: I think I'd like something with a fishtail braid.
Jo: I haven't done a fishtail braid in 5 years - but we'll see what we can do.
Amazing. Jo, I will eat you and your talent.




So, another grand thank you dance for the Betties and Ms Gilbert, and to my awesome year group - it was a bit sad that it was our last function all together!
You can probably stalky-stalk some more from the event photographer like this, this and this one, though I'm not a fan of her lighting :) I'll probably get a hold of some more photos within the next couple of weeks too, so keep an eye out on Twitter! (All photos above are by myself, dear Mum and Tash)
I hope I haven't forgotten anything!
P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a $100 Westfield Gift Card just in time for Christmas!! Click HERE.
*love*
xx















65 comments:
Ahh you look incredible. Such a lucky girl about the Rachel Gilbert dress!!
my god, this dress was so made for you! the best formal dress i've seen in a VERY long time...!! dead serious! you look gorgeous...
i would be sad to part with it too... just beautiful! you look lovely... and your hair is perfect!
hope you had a fun night...!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
You look absolutely amazing hun.. What a treasure of a dress. xx
wow! it's a beautiful dress. you look amazing in it :) congratulations!
awww...gorgeous :D i think u've to make some video about your braided hair! awesome!
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!
wow,this dress is adorable :)
love the dress hunn u look like a goddess! xx
www.materialattention.blogspot.com.au
visit and like our blog some time...
incredible!
that dress is simply amazing
so elegant and ladylike
it's stunning!
you look stunning! the dress and hair are really beautiful! xx
http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/
You look so gorgeous in this dress <3
wow!
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
OMG!!!!HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!the dress is a dream!
AHHH!!! You look GORGEOUS!!!! That dress looks amazing on you!!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
...another mind blowing outfit!!!
u look absolutely stunning!!
have great day!!!
LOVE from NEW YORK
julia
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/
you look great!! love your dress.. :)
you look absolutely amazing. praise the lord for the absence of a slut strand hair-do and ice princess dress. not that i was expecting that or anything.. i'm just referring to some girls at my own formal.. (which was 3 years ago now) FAIL.
F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x
INCREDIBLY STUNNING !
im soooo spechless.. the dress is beyond beautiful !
Wow you look stunning!
Wow, you look very pretty! I like that the dress is a bit unconventional, but it's still beautiful.
brunetteblogging.com
omg.the dress too gorgeous!
u look so pretty dear:)
loves.
wow that is a very nice dress indeed. What a fancy dress party and you got some nice shots too!
you looked so pretty
what a lovely gown
OMG I'm blown away. This is absolutely STUNNING!!! What and insanely beautiful dress and you look so freaking amazing in it! Your hair looks perfect as well. I LOVE THIS POST! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
A really beautiful dress!
www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Amazing dress ;)
that is one beautiful dress and hair-do.
The Spoof.
Amazing dress, absolutely amazing and you positively float in it!
UWAGA ! o,o !
U mnie rozpoczął się KONKURS <3
Jest do wyboru aż 5 konkursów, aby każdy znalazł coś dla siebie :D
Proszę bierzcie wszyscy udział , proszę ; ** naprawdę warto:)
Z góry Wam / Ci dziękuję :*
pozdrawiam :>
you look really amazing.
love the dress.
akissofloveunicena
Thank you for proving that not all girls look like neon highlighters for proms.
you look absolutely stunning.
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
WOW!
You look so beautiful.
And I love how your hair is styled.
And that dress is gorgeous.♥
http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com
You look stunning! Love your hair updo.
This looks like such a fun night, I miss dances :) That dress is beyond gorgeous, you are soooo lucky!
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
Wow your look stunning. very beautiful dress
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
so so pretty! very amazing!
wonderful dress!!
kisses
AzaharaJS
That is a beautiful dress! Love the jewellery on it and the color! So pure.. :D
beautiful dress <3
You looked AMAZING!...love it...everything...gorgeous fashion princess :)
http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/
xx
Andy
Waouuuu you look gorgeous this dress is sooo beautiful,lucky you you have the sun whereas in Paris It's snowing and It's freakin cold :(
take care
b-in-to.blogspot.com
omg this is jaw dropping! it looks so so beautiful! how stunninggggggggggggg
wow you look absolutely stunning, that first photo is divine.
were you ever a ballet dancer?very random, but you look like it!x
Superb!
that dress is gorgeous in every way and you're the perfect person to be wearing it! glad you had a good time :)
You look beautiful!
What a beautiful dress!!
GORJESS!! That dress looks AHMAZING on you!!
<3 Kelly
you are stunning in this dress! its as if it were made for you :)
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
Are you kidding me?! Stunning. Crazy nice dress.
amazing dress
xoxo
-T-
You look like an Elven princess.... so beautiful.
this dress is probably one of my favorite formal gowns that I've seen. ever. The cutouts are perfection. loooove. x.x.x
Casie Jean
You look so beautiful! It was definitely made for you. Your makeup is flawless too! And you have a great smile!
You're so beautiful!
That dress is amazing and the first picture is P-E-R-F-E-C-T !
Peace and love!
your dress is absolutely gorgeous and you are so stunning!
xoxo
so stunning.!
giveaway!! >> http://etinological.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway.html
Love.
Catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/
the dress is amazing!!
www.inspirefashionphotography.blogspot.com
MARGARET!! ohmygoodness. you look just divine. i seriously gasped when i saw these photos. that dress is absolutely incredible, did you feel like a movie star wearing it? ;) you look so spectacular, my love. absolutely beautiful. <3
xo.
that dress is fabulous. you look like a greek goddess!
Incredible. You look stunning!
This is an WOW dress!
wow....I love youre blog xx
http://yeahhrangers.blogspot.com
aww.... u look sooo astonishing! u look like a cinderella to me!
looking fabulous as usual!!
thats dress is amamzing
u look like runway model
u shud model
how tall r u?
x
are you kidding me?
firstly, your style is beyond inspirational.
and secondly, you got to wear this rachel gilbert dress to your formal? golly gosh! it's so beautiful. what a fairytale.
i need to learn how to fishtail braid! x.
You look lovely! This dress is absolutely amazing!
How can I contact you to ask some details about the dress?
Post a Comment