Friday, 17 December 2010

Pocket week.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought I'd pull together some images I've taken over the past week and a bit to show you a little of what's been going on aside from my intermittent blogging. I was meant to show you all what I wore to dinner tonight, but I'm about to fall over from sleepiness... partially because we got our exam results back in NSW yesterday and today! How little numbers on paper cause such whirlwinds of discussion and activity, I'll never know. Nonetheless, I'm happy :) though I still haven't decided what I want to do with myself next year.

Procrastination time!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Standing on a lane in Paddington
2. Pretty flowers for failed Summer weather
3. Facehunter, Yvan Rodic, post-Espresso
4. Designer Amy Kaehne's super cute labels
5. Jelly in an ice bowl made by my brother
6. Designer Amy Kaehne
7. Sue-Ann's (stylestalker) amazeballs vintage Chanel
8. Serious shopping to be done


What have we all been up to this week? Don't forget that you have one more day to enter the $100 Westfield Gift Card Giveaway!

*love*

xx

23 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely pictures!!!
have a wonderful day hun!!

LOVE from NYC
Julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving all these photos ! You look so pretty in that first one :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like your face and yvan is cute!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

gabriela said...

perfect photos! <3

Just Another Londoner said...

Your bun in the first photo is perfect.

Jess said...

You look so freshfaced and pretty in that first shot lady. Xxx

Unknown said...

5th photo is great!

Andrés Corella said...

Great photos!..haha I laughed so much at the guys face...though he´s got some serious blue eyes!...maybe its because I really like blue eyes haha

xx
Andy

Kel & Jaz said...

Love the photo of you absolutely gorgeous! Your hair looks great like that!!

xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

ilsteviewonder said...

great photos hun! <3 =)

Unknown said...

lovely photo diary. and btw i think you should do the ballerina bun more often <3

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Yuri said...

you look freakin' adorable in that first photo. Just a classy blouse.

Alisha said...

Love the photo's, and I love your shirt.

Marella said...

Very cute pics!

SIMONA said...

lovely pics, I wish there was more posts like this :)


xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

Vera said...

I like posts like these - they're interesting :) how did your brother make the ice bowl!?

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

The Girl With a Feather said...

It looks like you've been having lots of fun! And good luck with your decision making, I know how you feel, I'm going through the exact same thing!

ANI :) said...

OMG MARGE I love the 3rd photo he looks so awesome yet intimidating which is just like you

anyway keep up all the great stuff

mAdas :)

Sophia said...

Are those hydrangeas I see?! My favourite flowers in my favourite colours. Have you been sneaking into my house? Ha ha.

moulinfrock.blogspot.com

Angela Jessyana said...

GREAT photos! :)

Rebecca Maureen said...

i love posts like this M! i know what you should do next year...take over French Vogue as editor!

Rose said...

looking good girly! so jealous you met yvan and love the pic of you on his yvan rodic blog!

hope results were to your liking, im sure you did amazingly!

Tessi said...

What a fun post! And lovely pictures<3

xoxo

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/