
Photography: Kent Johnson
Hair & Make Up: Maria Bravo
Styling: Margaret Zhang
Assisting:Katerina Papantoniou
So we all remember the behind-the-scenes video I posted last week of the shoot I styled, right (HERE for the goldfish :p)? Well, ladies and gentlemen, here are the final shots! My obsession with black and white is a bit heavier than Kent's so you can check out his amazing coloured take HERE.






I'm so happy with the movement and chin-up authority that Zoe (Vivien's Management) managed to communicate. And of course,Kent Johnson's strong photography, and Maria Bravo's equally striking make-up.
Some styling references for you all:
- Self-made Headpiece - Tokito Blazer - myPetsQuare Striped Skirt
- Stylestalker Fringetastic Dress - Model's Own Boots - La Dama Hand Chain
- Rant Clothing Apron as Turban (proudest achievement ever)
- Living Doll Printed Tank - Model's Own Boots
- f.rau Tie-Dye Tassel - The Cassette Society Shoulderpad Jumpsuit
- Rant Clothing Apron as Turban - H&M Fringe Scarf as Bandeau - Shilla Khaki Stud Shorts - Report Shoes Cut out Flats
- None the Richer Headpiece - Cristiana Bracelets - YDELTUYT Bracelets - Shopruche Rings
Hope you all like them :)
P.S. don't forget to enter the insane $100 Westfield Gift Card giveaway!
*love*
xx















18 comments:
Hi Margaret, thanks so much for doing this shoot & blog with me. I might just say though that my love of B&W is sooo way much more than yours !~) I just preferred the colour shots this time :~)
Thanks again for a great collaboration.
Kent.
Wow...amazing pics and the styling is really really good...you are a truly great stylist...I simply loved it! Congrats!
http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/
Join The Black Label "Show Me Your Style" Contest
Andy
Wow your styling totally looks amazing on this model! Great job!
I'd have to agree with everyone that has commented before me. Wonderful styling!
PAPERWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM/
amazing photos O.O
love it!!
see you soon :)
kiss kiss
Jessica :)
She is gorgeous! Perfect girl!
Love 2nd photo so much :))
Have a great weekend!
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
interesting!!!
xoxo
lotteryholly.blogspot.com
Amazing pictures, so gorgeous. Especially loving the second picture.
The Heartbreak
amazing photoshoot! really inspiring styling and the accessories are to die for!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com
OMG how cool!!!
bisous,
mia
www.heylilahey.blogspot.com
Like them? I love them!! This is just an amazing opportunity for you and you did fantastic!
<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com
OH MY GOD SO AMAZING!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com
Okay.
You were NOT lying about the incredible make-up.
This kind of creativity is like beyond on ice...EXCITING!
I've long been thinking about just drawing on my face upon an evening out because really, why not. You (and Maria) have ensured I will do this at next chance.
Diorlink, your styling is YOU in nutshell - you have a signature that is recognisable among pigeons - an amazing gift at a wee age.
Wow, just wow.
TTGB x
totheglamourborn.com
Amazing shoot, I love the one with the fringe dress, amazingness.
these photos are amazing..really love the make-up
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
It's amazing to think you have so many talents- actually, it's unfair.
Go away and stop making us all look so rubbish.
This is beautiful.
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
Totally agree with Camilla... am blown away.. you are how old!??? Carine Roitfeld had better watch out!
These are great!
Post a Comment