Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Jannes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I know I have been promising to post these photos from my shoot with Jannes all week, but every time I went to edit them in any way nothing really worked, resulting in me getting frustrated and putting it off. But this afternoon I decided that, aside from a few black-and-whites, I'd just post the raw images that aren't perfect, but I guess that's a good thing when combined with the insanely sunny afternoon and Jannes' intrigued facial expressions.

The seeing-quadruple thing is actually a vintage lens that my dad found in an old suitcase of his - and while a bit dusty and scratched, the light defraction and lens flare was amazing to experiment with, so you'll definitely be seeing more of that!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was a bit weird shooting a guy for a change! Styling was definitely a challenge considering my lack of male clothing (uuuh duh) but it worked out.

Thoughts?

*love*

xx

17 comments:

S said...

Love the shots. Bit of a zoolander pose going on in the last couple of photos :)

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures!!

Vanilla said...

Love the shots, the vintage lens is a great find :)

Love, vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Sparkles said...

i really really love them, i'm glad you posted the raw images, i'm over 'over-edited' shots right now (yours always look lovely and natural)

sparkles x

king said...

Love it..

Anonymous said...

love it! <3

ediot said...

i really love this photoshoot. so many great shots you got.
well done
hope you're having a wonderful tuesday day

x

Fashion to Go said...

Amongst the heap loads of female photo shoots, this was definitely a treat for the eyes ;)

Camilla said...

Can I have him please?

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Kacrates said...

He has a great bone structure. I can tell you that. Would not mind seeing him in print ads.

Nana MoonDancer said...

omg
amazing post!
and very well done photos
he's a hunk:)) good looking
love it:)

Button N Thread said...

it looks cool....
www.buttonnthreadboutique.com

willi float said...

Sweet. The quadruple things is pretty amazing!! Thanks dad! haha


come by sometime,
The Ballon Rouge

TalksAboutNothing* said...

I absolutely love it.
Great job

Fourth Daughter said...

Styling guys really is so different, isn't it, a lot fewer accessories and less makeup to rely on, I think it requires a lot more focus.
Blatant self-promotion here - take a look at my latest post for an easy ankle accessory idea!
http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2011/01/footwear-style-in-fringe-ment.html

Anonymous said...

I looove those quadruple thingy pics, mesmerizing! Do you have any idea hat type of lens it is? That looks so cool, I want one too! Nice work!
xxx

Galit said...

Great shots!!
I love the kaleidoscope-like ones! Amazing!!