Thursday, 27 January 2011

Poke my brains.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think I've only ever done a Q&A about me once before, and, if I may say so, a lot of new and exciting things and changes have happened since then! So, I thought it would be nice to ask you guys what you would like to know, given the pretty decent increase in email-questions as of late!

Go ahead and literally - ask me anything in a comment below, and I'll pull together my answers in a few days!

I'm a bit excited to see what you all come up with :)

*love*

xx

47 comments:

Yves said...

I'm in love with your pictures! You're so amazing, really! :)

Vanilla said...

Ok here goes... Do you plan your outfits like the night before or just throw on whatever you feel like in the morning? and how do you make that cute top knot hair style look so good? :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Monroe Steele said...

I love your hair and this picture is awesome. Here are my questions
1). Do you do your own hair and take your own photos or do you have a photographer?
2). Where do you live it must be sunny and hot there because your photos look like it?
3). What do you do?
Thats all thanks! Cant wait to hear your answers


xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

1) how tall are you?
2) what's you're future aspiration/dream job?
3) how much do you weigh bc you always look beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love hte bun. What do you do for a living?

Nerviosa intranquilidad said...

beautiful picture!
muá

KINGA said...

You look so beautiful ! I like your blog.
xoxo,Kinga.

ilsteviewonder said...

what kind of camera do you use and do you edit your photos?

josie carr said...

favriout shop?

xx

Jéssica said...

Amazing pic!
xoxoxo
http://horadamake.blogspot.com

Andrés Corella said...

Nice picture...and yei!! I like Q&A...so here it goes

1. How would you define your style?
2. Do you have a favourite Designer, if so, who is she/he and why?

xx
Andy

Laura said...

wow, your blog is awesome!! you're so pretty and have sucha great sense of style. love it! I'm following you :)

Anonymous said...

what is your fondest memory with a boy?

Anonymous said...

I always love your photos!!! this one is amazing!
Kisses

http://10items-or-less.blogspot.com/

Casey said...

1. What do you plan to study at university?

2. How did you get started in fashion and blogging?

3. Your voice and writing, as well as your style, is very mature - what or who inspires you?

So many more, I'll let others chime in! Thanks for your beautiful blog!

Opal Wells said...

1-Your header is so beautiful! What type of background do you have in art?

2-What is your main style inspiration? (Especially when you come up with killer outfits like you featured in the Where The Hell is My Chiffon.)

jenniwells.blogspot.com

LH said...

What are your 3 essential makeup items?

How tall are you?

Do strangers comment on your outfits a lot when you're out?

Top 5 favorite items in your closet?

When did you start dressing yourself and buying your own clothes?

Txx!

Anonymous said...

roughly how much do you spend on your clothes/accessories/shoes each month?

Casie Jean said...

this photograph is stunning.
how do you do the french braids into the bun?
and in more seriousness, do you have a day job?
x.x.x
Casie

Anonymous said...

where do u work and what as

Anonymous said...

how did u get connections? how did u contact PR's, start styling and interview people??

Anonymous said...

YAY!! :)

beautiful picture!! youre always soo perfect!

Questions
1) Do you have a favorite animal?
2) if you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
3) whats your favorite food? (if you eat of course, little miss tiny waistline) :) haha
4) what makeup line do you use?
5) whats your secret for such beautiful clear skin????? o.O

cant wait to hear your answers! thanks for inspiring me :)
love,
silly skye

Chyrel Gomez said...

oh wow! tough question.(seems ironic) i just recently started your blog but i do love the pictures and content. :)



thechyrelgomez.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

if you don't mind sharing, what was your atar? and also, do you play any musical instruments? x

Simone said...

amazing photo!

Kymare said...

Cute picture! xoxo

Jess said...

Adore this shot hun!! One of my favourites in fact!

what are you planning to study? it better be fashion related!!

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

beatiful picture.. you are very pretty!
Big kiss
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i'm in love with your pictures :)

Anonymous said...

what's your cultural heritage? you're really spectacular! :)

Fourth Daughter said...

I want to know the same as some of the other commenters, how did you start blogging and did you have connections in the fashion industry beforehand or has it all been thanks to your amazing blog work that you've been able to access PR agencies, style shoots etc? It's pretty fabulous, given that you've just finished school.. oh and my other question is did you go to a normal school or something to do with creative arts (I'm sure you've answered this during your blogging but I'm not a *complete* stalker so I don't know!)?

Anonymous said...

- any pet peeves?
- things you don't quite like about yourself? (i doubt, you seem so perfect haha!)

Anonymous said...

my gosh margaret, you are ridiculously pretty! any beauty tips?

Lizzie Le said...

Why are you so beautiful?!

Oh, and what do you plan on doing in uni hehe

Anonymous said...

please don't answer jenni, she is just trying to copy what you do;that is all she knows how to do. Her blog=fake. She is nothing like how she posts in her blog in real life. It is really fucking annoying if you ask me.

BusiChic said...

I visit because I love your look and how someone so young has it so down pat, so my question: there has been talk in the media about the rise of asian models in the fashion world (http://frockwriter.blogspot.com/2010/12/rachel-rutt-face-of-summer.html#more). What are your thoughts on this and do you think this will have an impact on the role you have as an influential asian blogger in the australian fashion industry?

Anonymous said...

What nationality are you? You're so pretty! And if you don't mind, what is your height and weight?

Anonymous said...

favourite song at the moment? :)

joana said...

You're SO PRETTY

Anonymous said...

1. who's the most influential person in your life & why?
2. do you exercise a lot? cos you look so thin and fit! ;)
3. why are you so stunning?

Anonymous said...

how did you manage to blog so frequently while studying for the hsc? xx

Your Only Black Swan said...

same question as above! how do you manage to blog so frequently!! you're on fire!

another question - do you have any siblings that are fond of fashion just like you? a sister maybe?

and this alley way where you always take your outfit post photos - you seem to have a lot of freedom with your photography - self timer or remote?

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Anonymous said...

What did you do for year 10 work experience? What are some of your favourite blogs? Can't wait for your answers! :)

Anonymous said...

1: What do your parents do?
2: What do you usually wear at home?
3: 3 words to describe yourself?
4: What was your first job?
5: Any celebrity crushes hehe?
6: Favourite tv show?
Thanks Margaret! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hii :)
I noticed your post on the vegan cheesecake, and checked out the recipe.. man, how wacky, I can't imagine what avocado would taste like with chocolate. How did it taste? :p
My actual question: Are you a vegan? Or vegetarian, or anything like that?

Anonymous said...

What do you like to do in your spare time (hobbies)?

Anonymous said...

how how how do you pay for all the things you buy! And I'd love to get into modelling etc. any ideas?