
Stylestalker Saltbush Top - Junk Clothing Bandage Jeans - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - La Dama Knit Rosary
Sorry about the uncharacteristic lack of photos! It started raining the minute I went outside to shoot these so aside from an umbrella-ed walk down the road, my bandage-jeans happiness (the best fitting jeans of my life) didn't last too long. See you in Autumn though? :)


P.S. I spent half the day digging up amazing things at Rozelle markets that I can't wait to share!
*love*
xx















40 comments:
I've been looking for jeans like that since forever. They're gorgeous.
Adore this outfit, Ohhh im excited for autumn times. layer lover xx
cool outfit :)
love all about this look :D
you look great ! :)
Styletstalker know their stuff.
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
Wauw, gorgeous cut-outs on both shirt and jeans!! You look amazing :-)
Very military meets rock!
Love this outfit and the photos!! You look great :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
You look beautiful, the jeans are amazing!
xxx
love this look! cool and chic!
xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/
i love the cutouts very edgy and cool. exactly what i would wear. you daredevil
Margaret, stunning like always. really like that top. looks really good on you.
xx T
Oh you look so great in those jeans! They are perfect! Now I need a pair of those :D
Wow..great jeans!! I like the whole outfit makes you look like a futuristic ass kicking warrior girl haha
xx
Andy
you look awesome....
love it xoxo
Wow nice outfit, very sexy and Balmain inspired.
Oh my.. you look amazing!
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
I love this outfit, so, so much!
xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com
My First “Haul” Video – Thrifting in Indiana!
Those jeans look amazing!
www.lifeandorganizedchaos.blogspot.com
what is your wight??
wow those jeans r awesome
www.chasedakota.blogspot.com
cute outfit, love the hair
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
you always get sent the coolest stuff. love both of these items.
im devo about the rain too, i was all set for a beach day today :( x
http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com
i just love pants like that. you have the best pants.
gorgeous outfit! oh and i really like the previous blackmilk bodysuit on you
xoxo
the top and slashed jeans go so well together! loving this look xx
im lovin the cut outs, it looks so chic and sexy :)
I love the top! Amazing pants!
cool as always <3
vdcouture
Thanks for dropping by and for the comment :)
Great oufit, love the jeans especially... you're blog is pretty awesome :)
Oh yeah, that's Smokin' Hot!
STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXO
Looking good!
brunetteblogging.com
WOW! this look is HOT!
sorry about the rain, but it produced a great look!
http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/
u look so amazing...that's only one thing, i can said about your outfit
www.personalwonderlandbox.blogspot.com
slashed all over. love it!
by the way, where you take your pictures at looks beautiful. it'd be really cool if you posted pictures of it as well!
xoxo
style icon!
Your outfit is perfect as always!!!!
Solange,
http://titounebeautystyle.over-blog.com
Post a Comment