Thursday, 17 March 2011

Take that, SJP.

IMG_9585

Chip Chop J'ADORE Muscle Tank - Supré Shirring Waist Maxi Skirt - Vintage Belt

Finally finally - an outfit post for you all - you haven't seen this brick wall in a while, huh! This is what I wore to uni today (plus exciting coffee times with some exciting people discussing equally exciting things: stay tuned!). The thing I probably appreciated the most was that the outer layer of this awesome maxi forms a happy sheer black cloud behind me when I'm powering along to the library (it also, by the way, comes just above the ground when worn high-waisted: ultimate win).

Aside: this is probably the first statement tee I've put on since I was 12. And I love it more than the words :p

I'm on a roll.

IMG_9536
IMG_9593
IMG_9574

I usually hate flash on overcast days with a passion, but I really like how raw these photos turned out! They would have been more awesome in film.

P.S. I've been finding it very difficult to read the news over the past week with so many terrifying things happening in Japan. A week on, I feel like things keep going wrong for them and my thoughts are with all those affected by the natural and nuclear monstrosities. I really do hope that all the family and friends of anyone reading who may be in Japan are safe. Please do follow in making a donation (here's the Australian Red Cross Appeal).

*love*

xx

37 comments:

Plami said...

This photos are breathtaking! Thank you for being such an inspiration to me!

XoXO
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

great t-shirt

kisses
AzaharaJS

Anonymous said...

you are pretty amazing!
xoxo

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS!! I love these photos!!!
and yes, its so sad what's happening in Japan :(
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Anonymous said...

You look really awesome. Especially that second photograph with the swish effects of your hair.

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

rouli said...

u look amazin!

love the maxi look!

kiss

Rebecca said...

your maxi skirt is perfectionnn and that shirt is greatm I love the neon colours on that simple slate colour!

http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Perfect outfit *-*
I love these pics!

xx said...

relaxed chic! stunning as always xx

Anonymous said...

wow, pretty amazing skirt, love maxi skirts!!! and your photos (all) are amazing!! :-))) xoxo from Slovakia :-)

Camilla said...

that skirt is a beauty

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Reckless Rekha. said...

love this outfit lovely skirt xx

Virginia Ibarra said...

im in love with your blog! the photography is amazing and you model so well! totally taking out the style rookie from my top sites and putting you instead!!!
xoxo
vee

Lien Van Melkebeke said...

ooh love this outfit ! the skirt looks really nice :)

Lena said...

I really love that outfit! You look so adorable!
I love your skirt..!

amalie said...

you look great, i love the skirt!
x

michaela said...

I love this skirt! You pull it off so well! I love your photos.
Keep being great.

Michaela
xx

mswimm.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

The maxi skirt is gorgeous.

Miss Bias said...

The dress is absolutely stunning. Great taste and style.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Anaivilo said...

Lovely photos!! I adore the maxi skirt it suits you perfectly! :D

Amanda said...

J'adore,you look amazing,, I love this pics!

Jose Camacho said...

such a well put together outfit! I love the "pop" colors from the shirt and that maxi skirt on you.

Jose C.
xx

http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

I love this look. You look amazing. Great photos as always..very unique and fun

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Behind the Lashes said...

This outfit is awesome on so many levels.

Btw: http://forjapanwithlove.com/

Doganiam Motyle said...

perfect look

Jennica said...

beautifuulll. ill follow youu ! follow back too ? if its okay ?hahaha ! i lovee yerr blog http://jennica819.blogspot.com/

james said...

great photos!! so pretty

jeanine romo said...

Lovely photos!!

xx,
jeanine
www.livelovefashionj.blogspot.com

sib said...

gorgeous outfit.. you are so stunning!!


xx claudia
www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

Lola Vee Vintage said...

you have amaing style xo

http://www.audelia-blog.com/

Estelle said...

great look you've got there :B

felt the urge to comment after I saw this post.
- a silent stalker

Bex said...

Great outfit, I really love your style! I haven't worn statement t-shirts in ages, what a flashback!

http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

http://www.mientrasmevisto.com said...

me encanta este post! love that post!
http://www.mientrasmevisto.com

Unknown said...

u look amahzinnggggg :)

Anonymous said...

great outfit :)

Roxy Te said...

okay so I really need that skirt.

VICTORIA said...

I just have to have the skirt and tee. Love this look.
I also featured on my blog.
http://shoppegirls.blogspot.com/