Wednesday, 18 May 2011

“Those who think it permissible to tell white lies soon grow colorblind” ~ Anon.

IMG_4796

Stillier Necklace - Covet Vintage Co. Silk Buttondown - Vantage Point Vintage Trousers - Therapy Shoes Horizon in Grey - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Envelope Clutch

Day 4 of RAFW saw me marching under constantly roll-in-roll-out thunderclouds in uncharacteristically Summery all whites and the insane comfort of these dear Therapy wedges. As much as people were confused that my attire wasn't actually a jumpsuit (that would have diminished the fun ever so slightly), I do think I need to bust out all-on-colour more often than not. Next stop is red. And after that, probably pumpkin orange. Then teal.

Get excited.

IMG_4799
IMG_4808
IMG_4802

Thanks to Em for snapping these for me! Here are a couple others that have popped up around the place (by Two Thousand and Jo respectively):




P.S. for those of you super sweet people who've (somehow!) remembered, why yes it is Shine By Three's 2nd blog birthday tomorrow (you have no clue how happy those emails made me in the darkest hours of law readings....)!

P.S.S. blogging game is about to be picked up 10 fold just in time for stuvac :p

*love*

xx

22 comments:

Annie Chang said...

dandy white!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You look so chic! Absolutely loving the envelope clutch, it's great.

Aleena.

http://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/

amalie said...

LOVE the all white. gorgeous clutch x

Andrés Corella said...

Amazing all white ensemble!! Love the shoes! Can´t wait to see you in the rest of them sure you´re gonna rock em

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Bec said...

the all white and jewels and brown clutch is incredible together!!

Catherine Au Jong said...

this is very elegant. great look on you.

catherine

anna said...

love the 'all white' look! xo

Camilla said...

such beautiful trousers


x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

KINGA said...

you look so beautiful! xoxo

Behind the Lashes said...

Beautiful!

Aprilia Love said...

Wow! So much white. You look very classy, miss :)

xx

http://aprilialove.com

P.S. Happy 2nd Birthday!! :)

alannah. said...

these shots are stunning, the colour palette works so well. the crisp white against the dark of your hair is just perfect. loving the opera house in the background too. woop woop stuvac (N) sooo not keen on exams :( x



http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Chrissy Darling said...

this is such a relaxed look and i love how it's completely white

Taylor said...

This is so perfect. I love all white. Your clutch and necklace add the perfect pops of color.

The Girl With a Feather said...

You pull off all white so effortless! I love this look on you, very classy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi i found your blog in dolly magazine. I love your clothes and im going to be reading your blog!
:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow!

You look fantastic - I love the necklace especially ~

http://jankenponnn.blogspot.com/

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I just came across your blog from another, and WOW I just love your white on white ensemble. Perfection :)

jodie said...

Gorgeous! I love the necklace and the envelope clutch against the crisp white.

Julian said...

amazing photos : )
great

beneath the glass said...

happy 2nd blog bday! you look gorgeous, so chic in all white. love the minimalistic look, which is classy and anything but boring! :)

Beneath the Glass

Kacrates said...

happy anniversary to come! :D

Love the all white. Feeling a Gatsby moment.