Wednesday, 14 April 2010

You'll be smiling, eyes beguiling.




BONDS Singlet Top - Night Market Rings and Bracelets - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Leather Envelope Clutch - Vintage High-waisted tapered pants - Zoe Wittner Gradient Platform Wedges

It must be the week for milestones because this is my Happy 1000th post! Which is pretty exciting because it comes in line with (almost) 350 followers and over 23000 hits. You know I love you all.

SO I did some shots for you all to celebrate. No lens obscuring today, but the sun was out and somehow, the sun flares look like there's mist everywhere - Aussie sun is talented like that. There's one shot (that I won't be posting because I look absolutely terrible) where it actually looks like I'm standing behind a giant wall of horror-movie-like mist. It weirded me out.

I decided I hadn't worn these vintage trousers, that I altered a while ago, enough, so out they came for a trip to Officeworks to photocopy music. Also wearing my new wedges that I wrote about a few posts back, and this gorgeous vintage magazine clutch, courtesy of the lovely Ellin over at Covet Vintage Co. - you all know of my freak hunt for a magazine clutch.

And, if you haven't noticed:
  1. I've done a tiny bit of tweaking so images are slightly bigger and everything is slightly spacier - let me know if anything weird is going on!
  2. My hair is shorter :( I was so upset at the time because le hairdresser cut it a fair bit shorter than the trim I wanted... but hey. Hair grows.
Halfway through the week people!

*love*

xx

105 comments:

Dianne said...

1000th post, wow congratulations! I like following your blog :-)

Timothy Duong said...

:D congrats! I'm glad I've come recently :3

Sootjeelina said...

I love your pants :D
BTW: thanks for stopping by at my blog :D

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

mariska said...

cool..
i still lazy to blogging like a cat,,hehe,,

love ur bag!
<3

xoxo


www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely pants.
and a BIG congrats to your 1000th post. FOLLOWED :)


X
Cindy
http://cstandsforcake.blogspot.com

My Glossy Vogue said...

wow gorgeous shots!!! I love the way you put your outfits together. thanks for checking out my blog :) xxxooo

Heelsandcigarettes said...

Nice light in your pictures..I like them! And the wedges, of course!
xx

Hananh said...

Gorgeous trousers. Lovely pics!xxx

HTTP://THEHOLLYWOODCURSE.TUMBLR.COM

Anonymous said...

i love your style! wow!

shibuu said...

Thanks for your comment ;D
Congratulations to your 1000th post!
I really like these shoes and these high-waisted trousers *_*
I'll follow your blog with pleasure!

.shibuu.

Gina said...

hey thanks for the comment!
you've got a great blog here :)
eat-sleep-and-blog.blogspot.com

Vonny said...

love your pants!!

kelly ann said...

i know i've said this before but those shoes are so incredible!! i love them. and those trousers are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

i really love your blog.
This outfit is amazing.I love the shoes, the pants and the clutch!

http://hippiefrontrow.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh I think your hair looks nice, as do those pants on you. Definate win!

Sophia said...

DROOOOL! This is so fantastic! How do u do that with your photos?! I'm so impressed! The heels are YUMMY! <3

http://skiepies.blogspot.com/

molliesandercock said...

I love the clutch! I have a strange obsession with bags :)

Mollie
xx

Jess said...

This outfit is so chic! I adore those pants, you must wear them more this winter :) I see you got yourself a large tan clutch too!

Congrats on the 1000th post too hun x

tdw said...

we adore the shoes and the pant !
nice shoot, nice blog too :)

Kisses from France
Olivia & Mariam


Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

rouli said...

amazing post!!!!!!!!!

so cool outfit!!!so spring!!!!!!

lovely trousers and bag and wedges!i ll follow u,come follow me too if u want!

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

April Skye said...

CONGRATS on the 1000th post! :) lovely post and great trousers!
i also Hyped you on your most recent LookBook entry :)

goodbye!

April Skye xx

http://ticketsandpopcorn.blogspot.com

Anita said...

I love the outfit, I need to get trousers like that <3

I love your blog too, following it now :)

Mary Katherin said...

really like your outfit and blog)
adore these photos

Clara Marinelli said...

You look stunning !!!
Love high waist pants, so chic.
+ wood wedges + big clutch = PERFECT



Clara Marinelli

FASHIONKEY said...

wow i looove your blog ! and this outfit !
congrats btw !

Unknown said...

Well done on such a milestone! I wish I had the discipline and organisation to post more often.

That Girl Lucy said...

wow, congrats!!
i'm so lazy, i haven't reached reached 100 yet haha ;)
gorgeous photos, love the clutch
x

Anonymous said...

1000 POSTS?! Zomg congrats!!
You're a mini-celeb in the blogging world;)

I LOVE THOSE PANTS.
AND THOSE SHOES!!!

xx Cathy

Little Lost Treasures said...

Love the pants! they are just way too cool!

Adele said...

Wow congrats! I doubt I will ever got to 1000 posts! I always end up starting again lol love the look anyway espcially the clutch and shoes! Your amazing.x

Tiffany S. said...

your envelope bag looks great!
i've been looking for one myself for a while now
but can't seem to find a nice one

yours looks perfect!

:)

Tiffany

JoannaMIKO said...

Dear you looks like a model!
i love it:)


ps. great boots and pants:)
xoxo

Benedetta M. said...

Oh wow that fantastics pics! You're so stylish and i really love your pants and shoes!
You have got a lovely blog, so I'm your follower ;D! I hope u'll follow me too on: www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . See u soon! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

congrats darling.

Love these pictures and the sun light.

Those trousers are amazing and you carry them so well. And regarding your hair, I think it looks beautiful and as you say hair grow out so fast and it will look fuller and healthier.

have a wonderful day.

Dena xxx

Sarah said...

congratulations on all your blog success- well deserved! I'm obsessed with those vintage pants- they look great and comfy!
Why do hairdressers always go scissor-happy?! Its the bane of my existence. Yours looks lovely though! xx

Shop T.O. Live said...

Congratulations on your 1000th post!! Wow!!

Well I have to say, I absolutely love those pants!! In fact the whole outfit is very stylish (the clutch!!!!).

ShopTOLive.ca

penny. LA said...

Sun flares - an excellent touch. Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Good outfit girl!

Imogen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm very pleased that I have found your blog now, so cool that your also from Sydney. I love your style and the vintage feel of your outfit. I like the pattern and your shoes are quite incredible.

AMELIA ALVAREZ said...

Love this outfit Margaret! Thanks for stopping by clotheshorsenyc !

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

Very nice blog!
& tnx for your comment =)
I follow you now ^^
Do you follow me back?>

xxxxx

Jessica said...

thanks for visiting my blog- yours is great, im your newest follower! i love this entire outfit SO much, those trousers and wedges- to die for! <3

http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You have great style. Everything from the wedges to the high-waisted pants to the clutch! Love it all.

Zuzi said...

your hair is perfect ;)

and the sun is perfect, too. honestly, I'm a little jealous :)

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

Patty Ann said...

totally love your pants!! great outfit!

AlphaBetaChic Blog

fashionweed said...

very cute. love your photos. the light is gorgeous!

sexyinthecity said...

Hi!
thanks for visiting my blog ;)
You have great style and a lovely blog too!! Love that wedges!!!
xx

Angeles Almuna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angeles Almuna said...

Love your blog!
Great style and your trousers are amazing.
Follow me!

Kisses and see you again!

www.angelesalmuna.com

lisadrivesavan said...

thanks margeret! i love your whole outfit, especially your shoes! <3

No said...

yup. its official. you look awesome.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pants ! You look amazing

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

♥ those pants and shoes, clutch. Awesome outfit :)
XO

Unknown said...

1000th? Wowo, congratls I'm pretty amazed! I've been blogging for more than a year and still haven;t reached my first 100 :)

Constance said...

These photos are beautiful, and the look is so so chic!
x

Sara said...

Congrats on the 1000th post! Beautiful shots, I want that clutch xx

Isabel said...

im in love with your clutch. i want it.
LOL

Walk of Fashion

BarelyVogue said...

Love those pants!
xx
sahi
http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

Gorgeous Clara said...

thanks a lot!!!

those are some great pics!!!

Heidi said...

Those pants are fantastic and you pull them off ridiculously well! Congratulations on a 1000 posts, that is quite an achievement :)

Anonymous said...

those wedges below are to die for!

fashion clocked said...

Thankyou so much for stopping by! this outfit is awesome and i am crazy for your wedges clutch and trousers! super.xx talk soon katie.


www.fashionclocked.blogspot.com

OooKellyNicky said...

Wow. Love the fit of the pants, and your wedges.... AWESOME!!

my blog: La Stylin Girraffe

FashionGirl said...

gorgeous outfit,
i especially love the wedges!
and the trousers are so well fitting.
your blog is amazing,
and thanks for the comment :)
xxx

Rose said...

congratulations of 1000 my dear... thats epic!
you look gorgeous in these pics i must say and thankyou so much for all your comments and i will be sure to let you know when i find out the answers :)

Runway Rundown said...

Congrats on your 1,000th post!

Love the pairing of the platforms and cropped pants!

stylenuggets said...

Happy 1000th post. That's quite a milestone. And thanks for stopping by my blog. Will add you to my blogroll.

Robyn said...

Congrats on all the milestones! I'm as impressed with your blogging as I am with your outfit. Those pants and that clutch are amazing.

Becky said...

I love those trousers!
I have been noticing the lack of trousers in my wardrobe because of winter coming up.
Thanks you I am now on the search for the perfect striped trousers.
I honestly never realised how attractive then could be.
You have excellent style!
xx

http://soulmatesandwashingmachines.blogspot.com

sophie said...

I love your blog
shoes are great
:)


http://thetruantstrunk.blogspot.com/

☮ midnightintern ☮ said...

You are so incredibly stylish I LOVE the way you dress. Your'e the type of girl that if I saw you in the street I'd want to ask you where everything you're wearing came from.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I had the worst day today and you brought a smile to my face.

xo

Sarah Kate said...

Aweosme blog! love those shoes :)

Thanks for you lovely comment on my paintings too! very very sweet of you!

Thanks and great work :)

xo

Margaret said...

Can I just say you are completely inspirational?

Caroline Gault said...

You can totally pull this look off. Wow. You look fab in those pants!!

x

http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

stylefrontier said...

woah congratulations for the 1000th post dear!
cool pants! you rock

join my giveaway :) 1205 giveaway
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic my friend! The trousers, oh the trousers. They are cool. Really cool. Happy 1,000 posts. Here's to 1,000 more! Yay!

xx,
Dee

Emilie said...

Love the outfit!

Georgina said...

margaret! :) thanks for dropping by my blog! your shoes in this post are beautiful! i like! :)

Lisa said...

Those pants are fantastic! And happy 1000th post :)

Marta said...

this outfit is perfect! i am in love with your shoes...besides, i love the mood of the photos indeed...

Lou said...

Where to begin? Love this whole outfit! Esp. the shoes, bracelet and clutch. So many cool pieces.

dy of ghost said...

those are excellent pants!

Silvia Couture said...

chic oufit...do you have an aussie accent?

M said...

Oh, I really love the first photo.
Angelic :*


Lots of love,
Fashion Abuse

SnackaPeek said...

I love this look, the trousers's print look great but my faves are the (awesome!) shoes and the bag. Great post, don't forget to stop by :))
Lol SnackaPeek

Kate Rose said...

Yo!
these pants are MAGICAL. Like leprechauns-and-unicorns magical.
thanks for stopping by my humble blog hehe
I hope I can keep it up to this many posts :)

Margaret said...

Thank you all for the beautiful comments! :D
glad you like it xxx

Tegan said...

hahaha i hate it when the hair dresser chops too much off! you feel like you've been robbed haha. love the wedges they are so cool.
thanks for the comment :)

xxx

ELM said...

Beautiful outfit, love the pants! Congrats on your blogiversary! And thanks for popping by my blog and leaving your comment as well. Take care!!

Avalonne Hall said...

Thanks for your amazing comment! :) This outfit is so absolutely amazing. I love these high waisted loose pants! The clutch is epic :)

Avalonne Hall said...

Oh yeah congrats on 1000th post, woo :) That is insane!!!

Sharon Lei said...

Holy wow!! Happy 1000th post! :) I bet it feels amazing. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) You are such a cutie patootie! I love this outfit.. those pants are AMAZING! and those shoes, I die!

xx Love & Aloha

Ninni said...

Ahh I love your pants! They're cute. :')

Clare said...

Those trousers are gorgeous. I love the check and the nice, thick waistband. They look amazing with those shoes (which by the way are also incredible!) You've put the outfit together really nicely.
Clare x

smashmisha said...

chic chic

Neekoh said...

I really like this look. And the light is absolutely divine :)

Live Love LA

Desiree said...

Congratulations to your 1000th post!!! Amazing pics and blog!
I love it!! xoxo

if you want take a look to my blog.
http/:www.outfitproject.com

Anonymous said...

wow these pants are amazing!! your blog is awesome you have soo much love its great1!


i want those pants. i love how you styled them!

<3

http://fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com/

Mitchell said...

Thanks. :)

Theese pictures look really nice btw. :)

MelMok said...

WOW !! i really like your style !!!! i put you in my blog List !!!!!
xoxo

Moriah said...

congratulations on your blog i can see you've come a long way! and you look just like rumi neely aka Fashiontoast! and love the WHOLE outfit by the way!

Miss.Megan said...

Thanks for the words on my blog!!
Lovin' yours as well :)
Those pants are awesome, I want them!


http://smallcity-bigstyle.blogspot.com/

Miki Gumia said...

The printed Pants goes so well with the simple tank you paired with, it's very casual everyday attire, by the way what camera did you use?
www.up2urstyle.blogspot.com

Prutha Raithatha said...

love the look!!! want the envolope purse !!!

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

these pants are amazingggg, im in love!! thanks for stopping by & your comment, hope to see u again soon :)

fashionableroad.blogspot.com