
Finally finally, the surprise I wrote about a few days ago! Unveiled now now now. So if you haven't figured it out by now, we having an awesome giveaway for my Aussie readers (don't worry rest-of-the-world - your turn is just around the corner!) thanks to the gorgeous girls of Lucky 13. You all know what a fan I am of their design work (proof) so I'm so excited to be hosting this for you all - especially since you could be the lucky winner of this amazing Caterpillar dress in Chilli Colourway Red, which clearly takes the cake for being the most perfect kickstart to Spring/Summer of all time.
Rules are simple as per always!
- Be a Public Follower (via Google Friends Connect) of this ol' blog
- Be a fan of Lucky 13 on Facebook (click HERE)
- Leave a comment with your name, email, and telling me how lucky you are (for whatever reason you like)
Prize is not redeemable or transferable. The Lucky girls have set aside an AUS size 6, 8, 10 and 12 - one of which go to our winner!
This giveaway ends next Monday, September 21st at midnight.
So get tweeting, blogging and shouting about this giveaway :) And may the luckiest girl win!



What a wonderful way to start the week. I can't get enough of this print and the zipper down the back.
So get commenting!
*love*
xx















78 comments:
Oooh I love the dress!
Following you publicly now (was bloglovin before), liked them on facebook (Megan B) and I'm lucky because I have the chance to do a lot of amazing Potter related things for my site :D
megfaye721[at]att[dot]net
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Ohhhhhh I love this dress and your neckline 70 years!
Of course I try to get myself noticed by luck ..... hey lucky .... I'm here that I'm waiting!
my mail is bacreando@gmail.com .
Thank's .... Barbara ***
http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/
saw this dress online a while ago! you've modeled it beautifully and captured the cut at the back so well! of course I'll enter!
already following you on google and liked Lucky 13 on fb.
the reason why I'm 'lucky'?? Well tooday i just got my braces on and even though I was feeling like the most geekiest nerd out, my dad happily cut up my dinner into little pieces for me so it was easy to chew. Thanks dad! Your the best!
laurenhernandez07@hotmail.com
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
You look lovely:)
Such a sweet dress for summer, love the shade. I'm lucky for all the happiness that blogging has brought into my life :)
following and fanned :)
i'm lucky cos i got to spend the most part of my day hanging out next to the chip fryer at maccas today. whoopdefricken doo to me ;)
xx
humpty.dumpty.is.not.a.myth@gmail.com
Purdy! I am already following your blog, & am following Lucky 13 now. :)
I am lucky because yesterday I got to stand next to my best friend as her Maid of Honour while she married the man of her dreams (and I brought the guests to tears with my speech!), and I am blessed with them bringing me a beautiful nephew. <3
Hayley Badock (psychedelic_chick69@hotmail.com)
lovable dress and i love the details plus your wedges are awesome <3
vdcouture
Stacy Long
stacxylong@gmail.com
Been following since March I think! :)
I'm lucky because as a girl who has the opportunity to enter amazing fashion blog competitions, I am in the richest 10% of human beings in the world who have an internet connection!
Good luck everyone :)
xx
PS. my facebook is actually on a diff email address, my old one:
stace_4_life@hotmail.com
but I defs am a fan on facebook :)
xStace
I LOVE YOUR DREES! :)
Beautiful outfit! Very amazing dress <3
www.kalomka.blogspot.com
Cute dress!!!
Fun and lively!
what a wonderfull dress! I've never seen such a color mix, but it looks great! suits you so much!
Marika
And please, - MAKE ME STYLISH!
The dress is so cute :-)
really cute dress and amazing pics. you're a huge inspiration, keep up!
I like the dress and the photos. I love the lighting.
windowshop78.blogspot.com
Deby (deby.yuza@rocketmail.com)
Luck? hhmmm not really my game. But I'll try :) Is passing tests considered as lucky? lol.
Trés jolie!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress !
hey lovely! stunning dress!
thanks for visiting mine. i'm a follower now :)
You are stunning.
It's such a pitty that I'm not reader from Australia. :'( Love that dress.
By the way, I'm starting to write my blog in English now, so if you're interested in clicking by somtimes:
flingernstyle.blogspot.com
xo
Mela Lynn
melavond@aim.com
I'm lucky because I have the kind of boyfriend who when I asked him to buy some "feminine product" from the drugstore, he also bought me cute little underwear, a bottle of juice, medicine, and chocolates. You can't ask for anything more than a wonderful man to call your own.
Already following you, have been for ages because you're amazing!
And I am now a fb fan of lucky 13.
That dress is amazing! I love, love, love the colour!
I'm lucky because I am relatively good at coasting through life. Somehow, without much effort on my part, I'm currently a law student at university (which is amazing and I love it), I have the greatest best friend in the world and I have been in love with my amazing boyfriend for two whole years now.
I'm sure everyone says this, but I'm so lucky to have him because he not only puts up with my craziness, he finds it endearing!
My name is Rebecca Julie and my email address is bookpony[at]hotmail.com
http://soulmatesandwashingmachines.blogspot.com
Lovely dress!
Now following. Fan of Lucky 13 on Facebook...
I'm lucky to have three beautiful children who are happy and healthy. They are my joy, my bliss, my reason.
o.koernig@yahoo.com
I'm a gfc follower - evil_eva12
i'm a fan on facebook.
i'm pretty lucky i guess ;)
eva
evil_eva12 at hotmail dot com
PS. is this international ?
such a hot dress.
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Hi this is Jocelyn here. My email is theeverlastinggreed@gmail.com
Why am I lucky? It's term break. Need I say more?
uhlalaa i love this summer dress! i want it! okay i'll follow you now via Google Friends Connect. i've already be a fan of Lucky 13 on Facebook!
my name is Agustina Selviana, (you can search me on facebook) you can call me Selvi. i'm from Indonesia, and i'm not really a lucky person. i just a girl who hate many homeworks (cause i still a student :p) but this is life. there is no perfect life. so i should be thankful for all of i have in this life. i'm lucky to have my awesome GOD, greatest FAMILY, supercool friends, and i think my bedroom will be more great if i have this pretty dress! it's really make me feel more luckyyyy! ohh i really want it! email me at selvi1208@hotmail.com and i hope i got an email from you!
Thanks before and have a nice dayyy! xoxo
anyway sorry for my bad english, hope you'll enjoy it :)))
http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/
btw, i post this giveaway on my blog. check it! http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/2010/09/sea-of-love.html
i really love this dress. hope i can be the winner! :):)
xoxo http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/
You're beautiful! Fell in love with shoes and dress!
Ill come back here often, it adds to the observed:)))
you look so gorgeous hun! lve that dress especially!
Thank you soooooo much for stopping by. it has given me the chance to know and follow your blog.
From now on, you will be on my blogroll.
Love from AndalucĂa- South of Spain.
Sacramento
thanksssss!!
u're amazing!i follow you by time!
i love u're blog!
follow me if you like my blog!:D
kiss
Eleonora
www.neovecchiostile.it
well, i am a fan of you, and of lucky13 on facebook, but as to being lucky...might i change this around slightly? having just finished an entire cognitive psychology report on how luck is in fact completely arbitrary and can be manipulated by external factors, i am inclined to think luck doesn't exist.....hmmm....
oh and i'm pretty sure you know my name and my email is on my facebook :)
Veery beauty pic ty iam here now:P
You look beatiful. The dress are very nice, I like it ! I love you photos !
Loving the dress! Can't wait till you open a giveaway for international readers! ;) Followin you on bloglovin!
xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com
Fabulous giveaway- love the back on it!!
Loving the dress!
http://comingout-tm.blogspot.com/
love the back details of the dress! xx
fan and following :)
nmchan77@hotmail.com
i'm lucky because you stopped by my blog and told me about this giveaway and hopefully i'll have enough luck for the dress ;)
p.s. great blog :) xx
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com
was following before, and now liked.
I'm lucky because I live in Australia, where everything is so much cooler. :)
So beautiful!
xx
im lucky because i have the most amazing group of friends ever!
i like the dress its cute!!!
im following now!!!
wow super cute dress and shoes! thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love your dress!:)
This is a beautiful dress (I also l.o.v.e the one in the post below!)
But I don't think I can enter because I am not an Aussie :(
Oh well I will wait for the next contest but I will start following you now if you follow me.
xx
lovely dress :)
I'm lucky, cause everything's ok with me, my family, I live a normal life, that's what I'm lucky about :)
evija
evijag@windowslive.com
So cute dress <3
I love this!
love your dress so cute
hugs
nadine
You look so beautiful! :))
This dress is amazing! I love it!
And thank you for a nice comennt;)
PokkeBoop
Yeah! That dress is cute!
Hey Girl, thank you so much for stopping by my blog! PLEASE let me know when you are doing a giveaway for us US girls! I am still signing up to follow anyways, though!
XX
Thank you for visiting my blog and letting me know of this give-away! Wow, I'd love to win it, imagine that?
I'm followin' and I'm likin'!
xoxo,
Marilou
20 York Street Blog
molesm@tc.gc.ca
tu est magnifique et cette robe te vas Ă ravir, et j'adore les chaussures.
Très jolies photos
love the cut out of the dress. nice blog. you just got a new follower =]
oh no I missed the giveaway, what a lovely dress. totally my style! love your blog im following :)
http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com
Scrapbook de la Emma
Girl, your shoes....to die for. Enough said.
www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com
Thank you, it's so nice :D
I love you blog, and your outfits, im a follower :)
xx
Benoit
oh em gee, your dress is amazing!
that is all. :)
oh em gee, your dress is amazing!
that is all. :)
OMG i love the dress but especially THE SHOES.
And good pictures, like the movement.
<3
Thank you for have stopped by me,
I have really appreciate it.
come back soon :)
www.imawomanintheclouds.wordpress.com
gahh! lovee lovee the dress :D
i hope i can win this cute dress,, :) i have follow n like :)
im luckyyy to be able to go to the vintage market today!!coz the last time i went there it was closed as it was rainingg!!
xoxo
vennicapatricia@hotmail.com
thank you for your comment on my blog! I would love to enter your give-away, but I'm not an aussie so I can't.
If you would like to you can enter my give-away. All you have to do is follow my blog, and once I have 25 followers somebody will be lucky by a gift:)
Http://www.andy-andme.blogspot.com
aaw, i mist your give away and i totally love the dress. It's definitely something i would wear! I'm jealous of the girl who won it. But i'm going to follow you anyway.
Thanks for your comment, please come back to my blog!
xo
Thank for stopping by. Love your dress especially the back. Very cute. You have some great photos!!
Great blog! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Lovely dress by the way!
<3, natasha
visit me sometime ;)
twenty-something blog
Love your dress !
Ok I'm lucky because you checked out my blog and told me about your giveaway,
and I'm so happy that you like my blog and had such lovely things to say-
about my photos, although my photographys a little off
I'm so happy that you made the time to sit and think and stop
that you took some time out of your day
to send some happiness my way
and also to tell me about your bangin' give away.
I'm also lucky because I live in this country called New Zealand
where the weathers a little strange but the summers are appealing
where you can see a million more stars any other country can see
where I live my life and breathe clean air and blog and can be happy
I'm so lucky that here there is little crime
no war, no famine I'm lucky to be living in prime.
I'm so lucky that you even took the time to read this
even though its silly and the rhythm is outrageous
but if you read it write
everything will seem to rhyme
I'm so lucky :)
banapple_@hotmail.com
http://extremedreamingcoco.blogspot.com/ from CoCo xx
Following you through google friend finder! I'm lucky to have married my best friend and soulmate (cheesy, but true!).
heather.yalin {at} gmail.com
Glad I caught the giveaway just in time! That dress is awesome!
I'm already a follower, and I "liked' their facebook page.
Here's my email:
thehotspot23@hotmail.com
I am lucky enough to have a giveaway going on at my blog right now too! Feeling blessed!
YOU are lucky to be hosting such a great giveaway! I unfortunately am not in Australia ;(
thx for stopping by Allergic to Vanilla!!!
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com
hi dear thanks for your comment!
whaa what a nice blog you have
im your new followers, :)
join my sou brette necklace giveaway
just followed
you have a wonderful blog
xx
Post a Comment