Monday, 13 December 2010

Evil Kenevil.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry about the brief disappearance of moi! Just got home from happy happy times with wonderful people, and as a result, I have very sore feet and too much energy - thus my enthusiasm for this amazing new collection under Evil Twin's umbrella of badassery is ten-fold. With Americana and roadtrips in mind, these prints are definitely taking the cake. If someone had said "printed yellow flares" before I saw these, I would have chundered everywhere - but these are now at the very top of my Christmas (ahem) wishlist in the comfort-awesome-kapow category. How gorgeous is this model, as well?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more of Evil Twin HERE.

I was getting very jealous reading all your fabulous plans-for-the-weekend on Friday - did we all live it up? :)

P.S. I thought you would all like to know that I got a job... a lot more fun than I expected!!
P.P.S. I have decided to extend the $100 Westfield Gift Card competition until this Friday night!! So a whole 5 more days to get your entries together!!! Get entering HERE.

*love*

xx

15 comments:

Alice said...

great ! :)

Anonymous said...

love the poncho!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

Dusk said...

I can totally see you in all of these outfits/garments!...and yes this model is gorgeous!

inanenglishaccent said...

sorrrry for the late reply!
but I do notttt see the Karlie thing AT ALL, all my friends say it all the time though, and my mum! or I apparently look like Charlotte from Britain's Next Top Model!
loooking amazing here!
and my whole weekend was dedicated to working in costume backstage shows! but I didddd manage to get a free pair of shoes out of it, and snag like 5 glasses of wine secretly haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura. said...

evil twin is fecking awesome!!!

http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

The Serial Dresser said...

this collection is so you. and that's a really good thing!
have a great week. :)

Thekla said...

love the first boots!<3


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you like it follow me:D

Lena said...

Oh, great pants at the first photo! I fell in love with them! And the shoes, oh these shoes, she is beautiful!
I love everything, especially the last one!

Anonymous said...

love the shoes!!! great post!!
Kisses

Andrés Corella said...

Omg the pants in the first picture...the top in the second and the boots in the last one are just gorgeous!!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Unknown said...

YAY for leopard print - I have a love-hate relationship with them, sometimes it glows with bad-assery (lulz, I thought I was the only one who used this word), other times I just can't look at it.

Beautiful blog by the way! Wheeeeee ~ name twins! =]

Irene's Closet said...

This is awesome! Love the poncho!

I just found you.. and now you have a new follower :D

Kisses from Florence
xo
http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cool collection-it iss very north american roadtrip inspired, i agree! tres cool ;)

guccilily

Jess said...

wowzers, that fringe poncho is ahmazzzing

FASHTUB said...

LOVE every single outfit. Another great post.

Fashtub xx