Wednesday, 5 January 2011

I left the keys in the car, I left the door ajar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Over the past few days I've had some emails and comments asking me to share what I actually do with my life aside from talk to you awesome people and other blog-related things. Although this little collection of Summer-sun-drenched photos isn't quite the most riveting life experience, it's a start. Do we want to see more of these visual diaries?
  1. Sunset while hiding behind a bush
  2. My beloved Covet Vintage Co. shirt - it glows
  3. Home from a Hawaiian themed 18th
  4. Just keeping it real
  5. The entire contents of my jewellery... pile... set for styling
  6. Really brings out my eyes
  7. With Tori and Jannes after our shoot (will share soon!)
*love*

xx

33 comments:

S said...

You take the most beautiful photos.

Vanilla said...

These photos are amazing! you are a very talented photographer, I definitely want to see more of your photo journals :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

ZuzoliƄska said...

I lobe pictures like that, they have some mystery inside of still...

Unknown said...

I love these photos! :)

Cylia said...

crap. thats pretty. you're details pictures are always so beautiful.

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the photos! They're gorgeous :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Just Another Londoner said...

Definitely more of these please! I love random photos like this-it's always interesting to see what other people notice in day-to-day life as it encourages me to look at things a little differently too.

Imogen said...

What a lovely collection of items. I love the beautiful shirt and the coke zero and the jewellery.

LETICIA E. said...

great pics!!!

Vonny said...

cool photos :)

Sparkles said...

yes, i love photo diaries, especially when they are by you!

which camera do you use? x

Katenka) said...

beautifull photos!
thanks for comment
i follow you!
http://toogoodformen.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cool pictures... looks like you live in a really awesome place.. thanks for stopping by my blog btw.. I'll be checking up yours, keep in touch..
stay cool!

The Serial Dresser said...

"Do we want to see more of these visual diaries?"
yes indeed!
beautiful pictures. I'd definitely like to see more!
xoxo

Sammi said...

Gotta love the amazing photos. Someone's got talent. ;-)

NIN▲ WELTR▲UM said...

these photos are really beautiful!
kiss from prague XX
nina

thomessa said...

Love the commentary on the photos, haha. I really like these photos!!

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

crisp white shirt, love.
amazing images :)

alannah. said...

these are the type of shots that look best when framed in odd frames & strewn across walls & walls. you most definitely have a talent!
& a question for you, where do you find the best place to buy blouses are? haha.x



http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I adore these photos so much ! & I love when blogs have visual diaries, so you should definitely do it. It lets the person behind the screen come to life for all the readears.

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Katness said...

Gorgeous photos darling!

putri soe said...

man, your photos are always full of gazing sunshine. and love the photo of a coca cola zero. in fact, i love everything you post! makes me wanna jump right out of my bed and feel the warm air :)

The Spoof.

Vera said...

beautiful photos. ah, your life looks like a lot of fun right now :) such is summer! enjoyyyyy it.

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

I love the photos!

Stephtea said...

You're absolutely lovely!!

Love your blog


xx

stephtea.blogspot.com

rouli said...

lovely pics her marg:)

kiss

Kacrates said...

I love it. Visionary truly. So inspired by that soda can and hanging white shirt, so crisp.

Unknown said...

I'm soo impressed with your photos! Love the shirt!

_
__
___
____
http://newspaperstories.blogspot.com

theversastyle said...

thanks for commenting on my blog.... i'm totally loving yours. Awesome pictures... will be following!




www.theversastyle.blogspot.com

Fourth Daughter said...

Wow, your life is definitely more attractive than mine was when I'd just finished school! Gorgeous .. but then, that's only to be expected from you!

Unknown said...

Love the look of that shirt, definitely want to see more visual diaries! You've captured it all so beautifully.

Rebecca Maureen said...

absolutely love the visual diaries. a summery escape from the dreary weather here!

Jessica Ly said...

ahh love your photography!!