Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Oi, oi, oi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Happy Australia Day, lovers! I spent the day picnicking, junk-fooding, sun-soaking, and happy-snapping with my closest friends, one of whom will be on a plane away for 6 months tomorrow :(

With the ridiculous temperatures (and intense sun - too many strange tanlines), we spent most of our time in one water-body or another, and so I busted out my beloved new Seafolly awesomeness from Aussie swimwear experts, SUNBURN. Unlike any other bikini I've ever owned, this one is a sort of scuba-suit material - I definitely feel that much more badass in it. Plus my staple sunnies for additional armour.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks to the lovely Tash for snapping these for me!

What did you all get up to for Aus day? Even if you aren't in Aus :)

*love*

xx

26 comments:

S said...

Sunglasses look good! So devastated, I'm sick! So didn't get up to much.

Anonymous said...

we cannot believe that you like our blog.. you are so georgeus :D
we love your blog since the first that that we saw it.
We absolotely follow you.
xoxo
http://www.mmissmoi.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

*Happy Australia Day*

I didn't even know til I viewed a few posts today, wish we had a 'Happy England Day' ♥
Sounds like you had a lovely day and you look lovely darling, so jealous of the hot temperatures ♥


*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Nana MoonDancer said...

love these pics:0
really summerish
:))haha
I miss summer...her ein Romania it's like -10 degrees Celsius
brrr
well
lovely pics dear:D
hugs,Nana

czech foreigner said...

pretty photos!

Jess said...

best swimsuit gorgeous,, hope you had an amazing day xxx

Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said...

I miss summer sooo much! you look adorable by the way :)

xx
IPOD NANO GIVEAWAY at Illustrated-Moodboard.com

Vanilla said...

Bring on the sun :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Beatlovingmusic said...

What an amazing weather! Wish I was there too, it's so cold here :(

Nice pictures (:

Reg Rodriguez said...

happy australia day! i love your sunkissed photos :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Stacey Kay said...

So wierd seeing all the warm weather and sun! Still DEFINITELY snowing out here in Cleveland, Ohio, USA!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

Lena said...

Pretty girl and so cheerful in the last photo! You're just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

omgoodness i miss the sun! great snaps xx

guccilily

Violet E. said...

lovely

Andrés Corella said...

Oh yeah sunny days are here!! And you look amazing...to bad your friends are leaving...but believe me they´ll be back sooner than you expect!

xx
Andy

kasiaczek said...

Ohh... weather is beautiful:) I wonder about summer:) In Poland we have winter now:(

alannah. said...

that would be perfect material to stay up i imagine? how do they go when you dive under/catch a wave? ive been having lots of trouble finding swimmers that suit me & then stay up when i go play in the waves.
spent mine at the ridiculously hot bdo, happy aus day girl :) x




http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

ranzuki - [TrendFreeak] said...

Thanks for your comment!! Nice pictures, you look so nice!!
Kisses!

Imogen said...

I love your swimwear, so gorgeous. I had a similar Australia Day to you. Like a typical Australian I went swimming and attended a BBQ.

Stephtea said...

ooh nice glad to know the weather up in Sydney was nice and sunny. It was cloudy in Melb so I spent Aus day on Brunswick street eating the worst nachos and drinking the worst beer haha. But bought some new sunglasses :)

Love the bikini :)

x

Kacrates said...

Id kill to be in warmer weather. Even 60 degrees or 70s. 20 degree winter. Please spring come as soon as you can.

But your photos are beautiful! Have you done work for Urban Outfitters? You look familiar.

Catherine Au Jong said...

cute >.<

Love,
Catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

The Sydney Girl said...

two words... you're awesome ;p x

Anonymous said...

the last picture is so sweet, love it.
love mari.

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

Sunglasses look good!
cute!
Big kiss
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/

victoriadiazs said...

YOU ARE SO PRETTYYYYYYYY!!!
lovee the sunnies!
http://victoriadiazs.wordpress.com