Thursday, 13 January 2011

Quiksilver's summer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With festival season on as much of a high as the temperatures that make them fun, Quiksilver definitely has their 2011 Holiday collection right on point. Those awaiting Coachella on the other side of the world, take notes.

Although I haven't readily jumped on the crochet train quite yet, my initial theory that patterned peek-a-boo is only for 6 ft tall Roberto Cavalli-ers has dissolved a little with the subtle badassery against feminine colours in these. Shooting the funloving pieces at an actual music festival? Double the winner.

Now I feel like dancing to loud music in a crowd of loud people.

Be sure to check out more HERE!

*love*

xx

16 comments:

Sparkles said...

Ahhh this makes me so nostalgic for festivals.... thank you for reminding me that summer does in fact exist!
Sparkles x (in a very grey London...)

rouli said...

amazin post!

love all these fest looks:))

kiss dear

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos!!!

Marc.
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

KristiMcMurry said...

ahh these are great. I've never been to a music festival, but I've always wanted to go. I really just want to go to Bonaroo because pretty much ALL of my friends go. I doubt I would be dressed this well though! haha.

Vanilla said...

Gorgeous photos :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I really love this collection, it looks very hippy, is like a piece of summer.

Rebecca Maureen said...

perfection. i want to jump into those photos.

Kacrates said...

free spirit indeed!

Unknown said...

how lame is it that i've never been to an out door concert like this? 2011 im going to do it, oopsies if i can afford it! i really love that first dress and the last one... must see if i can come up with my own rocking outfit

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Ana / Fashionfly said...

And now I feel like dancing in a crowd too ;) Great photos!
XX, Ana

Angela Alvarez said...

this is so much fun!!
love your blog a lot!! ;)

xx

fashionbit

Leigh said...

those first two looks are just simply amazing! love them...the dresses with boots look has always been a favorite of mine!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE the pic next to the housebus - its my dream to own one and live like a hippy :-)

Organized Chaos said...

love the photos. those dresses look amazing! ...and now you've got me wishing for summer again. ;]

www.lifeandorganizedchaos.blogspot.com

Jess said...

That last crochet maxi vest. I die!!

Anke/unwashed-assd said...

wooo! i'm in love with the pink dress on the second picture. so lovely

btw, nice blog! i will follow you :)