Thursday, 13 January 2011

Something about a walrus and oysters with bonnets.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YesStyle.com Button Blouse - Vintage Shorts - Vintage Bag

You thought you'd all seen enough of my beloved blouse, oddly braided topknots, and awkward mid-side-step Zoolander moments? Too wrong. Particular appreciation for the blouse breathing space with this ridiculous (slightly awesome) humidity! While I felt a lot like a boy going to the seaside with his mummy some time last century, my newfound acceptance for vintage pants (and my tendency to chop off the legs) is definitely staying.

So are my sleepy eyes over the next two days - I can't say my sleeping patterns have been the most regular. And my coordination is paying (my brother takes that much delight in watching me walk into things :D)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I promise I'll do a hair tutorial for this soon (given the number of comments and emailies!) - though I will warn you that your arms will promptly fall off once you're done :)

University offers come out next week which is a bit strange. Uni has always been far off, and now it's in my face everywhere I go :) WEIRD!

P.S. who's for Twitter and Bloglovin'?

*love*

xx

35 comments:

S said...

Love your hair! And goodluck with university :)

LifestyleBohemia said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love the look of combining a feminine piece with men's wear.

Lovely blog - following you now!
xx

Unknown said...

you look very beautiful with this shirt!! you'va a chic-easy mood...I love it!
kiss

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love the simplicity and yet it looks so chic! :D

Closet Fashionista said...

Looking gorgeous as always!! I love the color of that top :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Yves said...

Great outfit! :) I like the first and second picture! :D
You're so beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

I'm fallen in love with your shorts!

xx
marc
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/2011/01/nuvole.html

Maatkare* said...

Siempre vas genial. Adoro tu estilo y cada una de tus entradas.

You're fantastic and a more beautiful girl ^^

kisses!

Georgia said...

you look beautiful! love this look on you

xx


www.ohyouarethemoon.blogspot.com

Rosa said...

If I had long hair, I would definitely try this out. But as I do not... I cannot. Also good luck with Uni. And you never told us what High School you went to? Or course you want to do in the future. LOL

Constança said...

Love the hair and the blouse :)

x

Serena said...

So cool- your outfit has the same colors as the baby oysters in AIW! Loving the blouse and hair- gorgeous :)

stop by sometime, I'd love to have you
http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

x.S

Stacey Kay said...

Wow, love that vintage bag. Great poses.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

My Vintage Handbag Line – now available on Etsy!

Andrés Corella said...

I really like this outfit, looks fresh and fun, the color of the blouse is really pretty

xx
Andy

Vanilla said...

Love your hair :) really cute outfit

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

Those shorts are a perfect length.

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Alix said...

less can be more
you're such beautifull! are you a model? if you're not you should change it fast:)

collagevintage said...

You always looks perfect, love your style. In this outfit love your shorts... lovely!
xx
S

Unknown said...

<3 http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/walrus.html

and yes tutorial please! i wonder if my hair is long enough for this? fingers crossed for your uni offers!!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Kacrates said...

hmmm love that menswear look. Very casual and beautiful

Bronzed Humanity said...

Love the blouse!
xx

KristiMcMurry said...

Such a nice breezy outfit! I love the shorts.

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

so pretty

kisses
AzaharaJS

mashi said...

Love the shorts and the vintage bag.

Good luck and hope you get your preference

Kent Johnson said...

Nice shorts, are they schoolboy shorts?

Doganiam Motyle said...

great outfit and great bag, lovely bag

lpajarin said...

i'm looking forward to the hair tutorial! it looks amazing!!!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

"Something about a walrus and oysters with bonnets" <= Alice in Wonderland?
Waiting for the hair tutorial!

Carmen To said...

love this casual outfit! i can't wait for your hair tutorial!

love, carmen

Fashion to Go said...

Love love love the combo! I'm so excited to start wearing semi-opaque shirts and short once it gets warm enough.

Natalie said...

Love your bun, i've probably said that before! I would love to see how you do it, even if i can't tie it with my short hair. Love your blouse too!

Francesca said...

great outfit as always. hahaha pretty sure that's why i'm hopeless with hair, because my arms fall off before i'm done! LOL

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)

Nettie S. said...

I really love your hair. :)

Rebecca Maureen said...

simply amazing. can't wait for the hair tutorial.

Tuesday in Amsterdam said...

GORGEOUS outfit You looooook great