Wednesday, 19 January 2011

They have Bespoken.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My punning skills need a bit of a kickalong :) As I said in my last post, the lovely ladies at Bespoke PR had me along to their beautiful showroom to discuss a super exciting project (shhhhh - you'll hear it about it very soon!), after which I went snap happy around white walls. The way they've (prettily) displayed everything gave me an opportunity to play with backlighting (I'm such a nerd) so here you go! SO many pieces I'm in love with - I'm going to storm the place one day and play dress-ups :)

As well as refueling my Brian Lichtenberg obsession. Yummm sparkles.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks for having me, ladies!

*love*

xx

28 comments:

Jess said...

Love that statement necklace x

My Own Strange Little World said...

Wow!!! I love everything!! It looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see more!!

http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
I´m so jealous :P

Unknown said...

love all the things! can't wait to hear about the project!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Ooo I just love this selection of photographs my lovely, I am excited to hear more about the project ♥

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

rouli said...

so cool stuff here marg:))

wow!

love that gold necklace:)

kiss dear

Pearl Westwood said...

Looks like there is some good stuff to come, looking forwards to seeing more!

http://shoppearlswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Fashion to Go said...

Beautiful photography! My fav has got to be the sunglass rack.

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh amazing stuff!! :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nathalia said...

I'm Completely in love with your blog! is very perfect! And your header, then?! Divine! *-*
I'm Following You!
Congratulations on your blog!

http://mesaprivada.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

absolutely amazing!

Vanilla said...

Love the necklaces and the first photo :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

SIMONA said...

those necklaces!oh, so beautiful :)

xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment, I like your blog, I'll follow you ^^

http://deskfriends.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thank you a lot for your comment.
and you have a great blog too, i love the pictures.
and I follow you.
love mari.

gloss_e said...

gorgeous photography here! i love the crochet neckline & statement necklace the best. can't wait to hear about your secret project!

I Turner said...

The black, white mustard dress in the first photo looks beautiful, as are the statement necklaces.

Anonymous said...

That necklace is beautiful!! wauw! Nice photo's!

thnks for your sweet comment!

Monroe Steele said...

WOw i love that necklace...great photos..u r so lucky!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Unknown said...

tell me the secret already!!!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

BLk said...

very nice stuff :) thanks for your comment!

ciao! BLk

ZANAH said...

Love the different textures ! Thx for visiting my blog :)

Bisous,
Mon Mode Blog

bespoke ♥'s said...

To the talented miss Margaret,

You are simply just a super talented, grounded young lady. The pleasure was all ours!

Pop in anytime to play dress ups too.

bespoke xxx

bespoke ♥'s said...

To the talented miss Margaret,

You are simply just a super talented, grounded young lady. The pleasure was all ours!

Pop in anytime to play dress ups too.

bespoke xxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful jewelry!
Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

X Laila - EnvySplendour

mashi said...

So lucky, I would love to have had a chance to take some pics too x

Kacrates said...

alot of good things!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the Shine By Three readers who are enquiring about the Low Luv by Erin Wasson Necklace (4th image).

You guys can purchase the necklace at www.miijo.com

PS you can also now preview the new Low Luv collection on Miijo.

xxx