



Black Milk Galaxy Print Bodysuit - Vintage Skirt - Bloch and Gaynor Minden NY Shoes
You might remember me mentioning a while ago (accompanied by this happy behind-the-scenes snap) that I did a black and white film shoot with the very talented photographic master, Ash Myburgh - she kindly sent through some scans last night so I thought I'd share! I had so much fun leaping for a solid hour and a bit (choreographers never put enough jump/leaping in routines - if any of you are reading: we really don't care how tired we get - it's awesome).
On a slightly different note, tomorrow night is VOGUE Australia's Online Shopping Night for which I'll be blogging and tweeting with amazing deals - I'll give you guys some sneak-peak heads up in the morning on the Shine By Three Facebook Page: so get excited! So make sure you're following me (@Margaret_Zhang) and the #VOSN list on Twitter to get the most out of the night!
*love*
xx















31 comments:
the galaxy bodysuit is love! but these photos, especially the first one, are magic.
http://picturesofthingsandscarlett.blogspot.com/
this is probs one of my favourite shoots of yours& i bet its one of your favourites too. its gorgeous how the black & white captures this. love how the bodysuit really sort of comes out from the screen too - makes no sense i know. but gorgeous margaret!x
thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com
Beautiful and I just love black and white photography ♥
Eda ♥
Omg this is amazing!
Super gorgeous! You're so elegent! Oh I miss my pointe shoes!
This is bloody amazing! Excuse the language!!
xx S
wow that first photo is so amazing!
Beautiful pictures, she did a great job capturing you jumping.
Happy shopping!!!
I love the ballerina type photos. So graceful and elegant!
Love the motions on the pictures ^__^
I did not know you dance!
Have fun at Vogue Aussie shopping night :)
A week ago we had this Mango shopping night from the place I'm from.
Anyway
xx
Stunningly gorgeous photos. your blog never fails to inspire me!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
Magical! That´s the word for this pictures..it looks magical..and amazing!!
xx
Andy
The Black Label
STUNNING. You look incredibly stunning...
xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/
Beautiful lines! I do love BM :)
wow so breathtaking Pictures!!
xxxo
http://van-de-fashion.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous! These are so pretty...id frame them all!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla
oh wow every frame is great M!
Stunning photos.
that bodysuit is gorgeous too
http://fluttervalley.blogspot.com/
wow! amazing post!
You look amazing.
And seriously, I think you've become one of my favourite bloggers :)
I totally agree; grande allegro is my favorite part of ballet class. My teacher in high school loved grande allegro, but loved arabesques more so we did those much more. These photos are awesome! Can't wait to see more.
you look so incredibly stunning! it's photos like these that make me wish I'd never given up ballet sigh...on another note, I'm so excited for the Vogue online shopping night! absolutely cannot wait
xx Cin
Origami Roses
I absolutely love the first photo!
these are absolutely gorgeous photos! I love the first one especially, you are so graceful :) lovely post!
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
Love the first photo. Check out your muscles! haha. Lovely shots, lovely blog
x
stephtea.blogspot.com
What stunning photos! The movement is just amazing.
-j
sorelle in style
These photos are stunning! :0 You really look like a dancer in the first one
These are amazing photos!
Well these are just gorgeous aren't they!?
I just stumbled across your blog and these pictures automatically hooked me! Now I'm following, maybe you'll follow me too
X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com
So ridiculously enamored by these photos. Amazing stunning beautiful etc etc
xR
i love the top photo :) It's beautiful in so many ways, in terms of the movement and the lines, the body suit and skirt, the photography, the background. everything :)
Post a Comment