
I feel slightly silly for having taken so very long to post these favourites I snapped at Mrs Press' SS11/12 runway show that danced through Sofitel to something wonderfully tropical just before RAFW put serious faces behind everyone's sunnies. It was definitely refreshing to see brights and embellishments that weren't so carefully calculated and placed as was often the case during Fashion Week. On top of all this, I so admired Clare's integration of khakis and whites amongst all the eye-pop colours.





And here are a couple more that I snapped backstage:


If it's even possible, I'm a little more in love with coral and teal than I was before.
Be sure to check out more snaps on the Facebook Page and at Mrs Press!
*love*
xx















7 comments:
cooool photos! and omg yes loove the coral colour that is to die for!
olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
xx
your backstage shots are beautiful! i love that lip colour that a lot of the models are wearing & their eye make up looks so shimmery. & woweeee how beautiful are all the colours that the collection is in!those oranges are at the bottom are perfection.x
thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com
Oh wow I love the colors and the fabrics, so soft and wonderful! Those flare p[ants are definitely amazing! :D I need something like those too :D
<3
This is truly beautiful. I love the colors, the faces, the feeling, the magic.
Just perfect.
Good to see a country WA girl representing over there! Go Jessica!
On another note, I love Mrs Press, and this collection is magnificent!
Thanks for you comment .
Your style and your blog are amazing too .
<3
Post a Comment