Sunday, 26 June 2011

Eniko.

Eniko Mihalik1
I can't remember which editorial of Eniko's this was, but it this shot was sitting on my desktop and I hadn't done a sketch since the beginning of semester. SO. This little miss is the product of an hour of realising how much I missed doing this all the time. Definitely more to come during my break!

I have to admit I've always wished I had Eniko's face.

Sorry my awful scan really doesn't do it any justice (you can probably see it a bit better here and here).

Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend - be prepared for a bumper week! Lots of things happening in this space.

P.S. haircut happened today. Reader opinions to follow :) Get slightly excited? I'm not.

*love*

xx

8 comments:

ice pandora said...

I'm very excited about your haircut!
Can't wait :)
You are talented, to have made this drawing like this one!

xx

Flo said...

soo nice

www.fantailflo.com

Jess said...

Ohh how i miss you sketches lady..and you blog! I have been a terrible blogger lately xx

Stacey Kay said...

Can't wait to see this infamous haircut!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Goodwill Huntingg: Comment on my latest post!
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
ChenZ Designs – affordable statement jewelry with meaning
My Vintage Handbag Line

Anonymous said...

You are so talented Margaret! I love doing fashion sketches but I only hope to become as good as you! A new haircut? So excited to see it! (:

http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

Wow thats an amazing sketch cant wait for you hair cut :)

Cara said...

I love this, you are so talented!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

Aussiegirl24 said...

Amazing, so good simply perfect :)