
The first time I happened upon Mister Zimi's incredible walk of leather, suede and leather again while visiting the lovely ladies of Bespoke PR, I was, needless to say, very much smitten. There's nothing better in Winter than a solid leather dress, intense lasercut details, and floaty printed silk to balance out some perfect badassery of a custom leather jacket - which is essentially where this collection is coming from.
I particularly love the simplicity of the leather pieces, even with various seams and panels. I don't think it was ever a secret that I obsess over all forms of buttery soft leather and suede that I can pet indefinitely.







Be sure to check out the rest of the collection right HERE! Designer Zoe Paul fills fantastic custom orders too - so for those of us (everyone) who are particularly picky about your perfect leather jacket, this is really your lucky day.
*love*
xx















10 comments:
love it!!
xoxo
Love the collection, could definitely see myself wearing a few pieces
thefashionhoarder.blogspot.com
Omg amazing!!! The clothes look fantastic..and I am totally in love with the second pic!!
xx
Andy
The Black Label
Great pictures! The first one is so expressive! Breathtaking!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
really beautiful clothing...
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
Gorgeous collection and pictures. I really love the blue peacock feather print dress and the orange tops.
gorgeous collection! love the second photo especially
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
Such an incredible lookbook and your totally spot on about the leather pieces having a dress in all leather would be such a luxurious piece to have in your wardrobe...
and such a statement!
That's a gorgeous skirt!
Loving your blog :)
itsmimio.wordpress.com
Post a Comment