Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Black and white.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

MINKPINK Stockholm Syndrome Shirt from Market HQ - Shop Calico Teal Wrap Belt - YesStyle.com Tailored Pants - Therapy Shoes Tower Pumps in Taupe Suede - Vintage Cuff - Yves Saint Laurent  Lipstick from YesStyle.com


Sadly, I'm not in a terrible good position with words tonight (post-exam exhaustion has come back and hit me hard in the back of the head), but I thought I'd share what I wore tonight to the launch of NIKKINC - which I'll be telling you more about later. I'm sorry that the overexposure doesn't quite show you the colour of the pants and belt (which are both, by the way, now my favourite combination ever) - and I don't think any camera ever will. But if you can visualise that colour-pop awesome of coral, teal and burgundy, then you're getting close.

Off to get some sweet hours of sleep now!

*love*

xx

27 comments:

shopcalico.com said...

LOVE this look, Margaret :)

xoxo,
Elissa

http://shopcalico.com
http://blog.shopcalico.com

CMB said...

awesome color blocking! and i agree, those three colors are amazing together.

YAN.C said...

Ahhh! Possibly favourite outfit by far.. the colours are just superb!

Ivelina FriChic said...

Absolutely perfect color coordination!

Andrés Corella said...

Awesome color combination! I love this outfit from you!!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

putri soe said...

the shoes are really something! and quite a color combination <3

http://quirkitout.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

OOOH! I am TOTALLY in LOVE with this outfit! You look so amazing
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Camilla said...

saaahweeet shoes x

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Tina´s Closet said...

The shirt is so pretty!!!

I love this look Margaret!


kiss

Tina.

Sarah H said...

What a perfect outfit! Gorgeous shirt, gorgeous pants, and gorgeous shoes!

Sarah

Anaivilo said...

Oh the colors are magical! I love the outfit on you, you look so beautiful! :D

Annie Chang said...

dandy color combo with the belt!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i love the colors, your belt is pretty amazing!
xoxo

Mischel double W said...

wow! i love the whole lok, especially the tyrkys belt in contrast :)

Toyin Lola said...

Love the colorblocking

thefashionhoarder.blogspot.com

Ana, Playground Love said...

I love the color combination. And your shoes are amazing.

Unknown said...

Great outfit - adore the shoes

X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

alannah. said...

you always look so good in tailored pants! & i love the two colour combos happening here. also, your hair looks fab girl! cant wait to see an even better shot of it in the light :) x


thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Love. This outfit is fantastic. The color combo of the shoes/top/pants works really well.

Angela said...

That belt is just fantastic! Love the look

A x

Market HQ said...

Love the look Margaret! The teal on coral sure is a popping colour combo.

xMHQx

Thanh said...

Love your shoes. Enjoy your well-deserved rest!

derek said...

love love love all the colors!!! even your lip color! i love your teal belt its perfect!!!
sleep well!!

Rose said...

Looking fabulous as always! Hope you're well, the blog's looking great! xx

Aussiegirl24 said...

like this one so amazing love the belt and shoes :)

Jesue Valle said...

The pants look so great on you!

Jesue V
FILM MUSIC ART
http://filmmusicart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love this look! LOVE your blog doll! x