
Since word go of Aje popping up on my radar, I've been a fan of designers Eddi Robinson, Bree Norris and Adrian Norris' ability to incorporate the sparklier side of life into the every day - namely by the use of buttery leather. It's no secret that I can never get enough of seamed leather.
Aje's AW11 collection, 'La Tribu Russe', definitely speaks for itself on that front. When asked about my favourites from the collection, I would probably start with the boots, then the perfect embellishment-to-effortless ratio, and the rest is history.
Needless to say Rachel Rutt looks absolutely stunning as always.
So, I think it's a fairly good deal that some exceedingly lucky person out there could win a $1000 wardrobe from this collection just by signing up to Aje's newsletter (thanks to none other than the increasingly awesome RUSSH). If I were you, I'd hop to it. HERE.




To be honest, if I had $1000, I'd probably be buying Aje with it too.
Make sure you check out the rest of the collection HERE as well! Sadly, I couldn't fit it all in one post :)
*love*
xx















10 comments:
SO MUCH LOVE for all of the leather I am seeing - gives such a cool vibe. And thank you for the heads up on the voucher, signed up and I have my fingers crossed!
http://jankenponnn.blogspot.com/
phwoarrr at this post! Rachel Rutt sure does look amazing! loving the leather pants, kickass rebel!
x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
Wow, these are such great pieces. I'm actually completely blown away! I want ALL of this in my wardrobe.
Thanks for sharing!
Melanie
http://thosethingstheysaid.com/
Beautiful pieces, I like very much the kind of simple but with an edge vibe they give me...I am sure the person who wins will be very very happy hehe
xx
Andy
The Black Label
I quite like the white number with the booties! Also, thank you for visiting La Boheme, loving your blog too! xoxo
What a great collection! I couldn't get enough of the tops and dresses!
http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com
in love with the white one: simple yet sensual
these are amazing! love the leather pants, wish that I could pull them off (or afford them?) great post!
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
I adore the first dress :D
Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
Have a fashionable day! <3
XOXO
IT *
Gorgeous outfits! I really love it ;)
Post a Comment