Tuesday, 21 June 2011

“Most of our modern portrait painters are doomed to absolute oblivion. They never paint what they see. They paint what the public sees, and the public never sees anything.” ~ Oscar Wilde.

Shine By Three: Margaret Zhang

This is a self-portrait I took a while ago for a collaboration (which I will be telling you all about very soon - sneak peek here), but didn't end up being used, so I thought I'd share it here before I get back to singing accounting formulae.

What, who said that?

And just as love and FYI, I'm wearing an AL&ALICIA tee.

*love*

xx

25 comments:

mardijane said...

oh wow this is a stunning photo, you look amazing! love the quote too :) oscar wilde is amazing!

http://picturesofthingsandscarlett.blogspot.com/

YAN.C said...

I follow your blog and twitter religiously your style is amazing and you have achieved so much already, You are so beautiful Margaret! You truly are one of my inspirations and few people I aspire to be like at the age of 18. Keep up the wonderful blog xox yan

Nettie S. said...

Oh my you look like a doll <3

Peppie said...

you're wonderfully beautiful and I love the quote! :)

♥, Peppie

alannah. said...

very raw! you have amazing skin too btw, its flawless, major envy!x



thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

agatazamorska said...

<2 lovely

KINGA said...

you look so beautiful!! xx,Kinga.

Andrés Corella said...

Beautiful self portrait..you look gorgeous!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

TalksAboutNothing* said...

I've said it before, but I am in love with your face.
And I love how plain and simple the photograph is.
Good job

Tina´s Closet said...

Margaret!! the backpack is from street market! There are a lot in this type of market!

In this picture you are so pretty!! jiji

Kiss

By: Tina.

The Girl With a Feather said...

Oh this is such a beautiful photo! :)

Olive Tee said...

wow you look amazing!! So naturally beautiful!
olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
xx

Anne said...

that picture is SO gorgeous!! i am not exaggerating right now, it's really, really pretty. so natural and fresh! love it! xx

Anonymous said...

amazing !

Alison said...

absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to hear more about the collaboration!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Claire M. said...

Gorgeous ;)

The Mad Twins said...

Wow this self portrait is amazing! you're very pretty!
xParis

Timothy Duong said...

cute :3

Anonymous said...

Can i use your picture as a reference for a painting? You are very beautyfull and i am totally inspired! You can find me as Raipun on DeviantArt. Kind regards, Chris

Monroe Steele said...

stunning...you are really beautiful

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Market HQ said...

An absolutely STUNNING self portrait! Your talent grows everyday lady,

xMHQx

Anonymous said...

stunning<3

Carla Chávez Lino said...

beautiful! You have such gorgeous lips :D

jakob said...

WOW! you are so pretty! makes me wanna take pictures of u lol

Jess said...

whooaaaa cannot gush enough over this shot hun xxx