Friday, 8 July 2011

Your turn to Style Yourself.

Photobucket
Style Yourself
Style Yourself
Style Yourself

So - something exciting I've been meaning to share over the past week. I'm wonderfully honoured to be featured in Weldon Owen Inc.'s fantastic new photobook, Style Yourself (foreword written by Jane Aldridge), which is a fairly brilliant read for any time and any place - especially if you're stuck in a wardrobe rut and need some inspiration on the go. It also makes for a fairly fantastic coffee table book - though once guests start, you'll have some issues trying to get them to listen to what you are actually saying (speaking from experience).

Fittingly, I'm on the jumping page, shall we say (well there you go) and apparently on the back cover of the German version (shrug).

To the point: in celebration of this, and thanks to my friends at Weldon Owen, I'm giving away a copy of this book to one lucky reader anywhere in the world! The rules couldn't be simpler:
I'll be running this giveaway until midnight next Friday, July 15, so be sure to spread the word and share some Style Yourself love! Any questions, just email me.

Thanks so much to Weldon Owen for their support! You can also grab yourself a copy on Amazon right HERE.

*love*

xx

40 comments:

alannah. said...

oh this book would be amazing! definitely following all of the above as well as liking your fb page.

@lanbriget for twitter

email: thatsweetaurora@hotmail.com

alannah taylor

happy weekend margaret!x


thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Tinny said...

liked and followed both :)

Twitter: tinny0_o
facebook: Tin Ny
Email: tee.i.n.k at gmail dot com

yay for fellow aussies

Tinny

Angie said...

Amazing(:

Angie M.
@AngieDisko
misscherrywhore@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome.
TwitterID:elisabluop
Email:elisalim_shien@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! I was hoping someone would do something like this.

Twitter: @mintmaison
Email: nusardel@nusardel.com

Jed - I Am Dollparts said...

Liked and followed! =)

Twitter:jedalyn
email: dollparts.dolllove@gmail.com

♥

jed
I Am DollParts

Kent Johnson said...

Wellll you must get a German copy too Mine Fraulein!

Congrats.

Tessa said...

This looks like a book i NEED to own.

twitter @talulabblogger
FB Tessa Brown
email tbblogger@hotmail.co.uk

anu kaelussoo said...

i really like to have it!
@anuKaelussoo
anu.kaelussoo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

What a great giveaway!! I follow with GFC ( follow me back if u want :P )

I follow with Twitter : @Lauralexo !

And I crossed my fingers
Laura L.

XOXO
lau.uu@hotmail.com

SC said...

Yeeehayy I'm def entering myself ^-^

Okie followed yer blog, your twitter, and Weldon Owen's twitter, and liked your FB fanpage :D

My name is Sunny Mimi Chen, @nerdie, and rubber.x.duck@hotmail.com !

Woohoooo good luck to everybody who enters!

Nana MoonDancer said...

How cool is this? I'm so happy for you!
It's incredible that you appeared in that magazine. I wish it will happen to me someday.
xx, Nana

Sheryl said...

I'd love to read this! :)

Sheryl Leong
Twitter ID: kimidoriisan
Email address: blend-ednotes@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

ME!!!
Estelle
estelletls
e.t.l.s@live.com

Mioara Roncea said...

I am so happy for you Margaret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

Demy said...

Omgosh congrats, guuurl! I wish you all the best! And I wish I win as well lol :D
I did everything you said.
Name: Demy Pagoudis
e-mail: demypagoudi@yahoo.com
Twitter name: DemyP22

I'll keep my fingers crossed till next Friday even if I won't be able to do anything that needs my fingers :D
Kisseees!

Rory said...

i did all but the twitter as i dont have a twitter. My gfc name is rfd!
Thanks,
rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com
congrats!

supermac said...

Woohoo!!! Liked and followed.

Twitter Name: teysd
Email addy: supermacD16@yahoo.com

W said...

That's so freaking sweet, great job! <3

Name: Willabelle Ong
Twitter ID: @willamazing
Email Address: wilbelle@Hotmail.com

Anaivilo said...

That is so great , I would so love this book! Congrats, also ;)
I am following you , my Twitter name is Anaivilo and so is on Facebook. My email: ollie_fashion@yahoo.com

My Unfinished Life said...

i heard about this book on fashion bombay's blog as they have been featured in it too!!!
congrats girl!!!!

Ramona said...

Yayyy! that's amazing! Congrats!
♥
xoxo Ra

Chelin said...

thanks dear!


name: chelin
Twitter ID: chelinhere
email adress: chelin.here@gmail.com

Fourth Daughter said...

I'm not on Twitter yet so won't enter, but just wanted to say a big congrats anyway!

Lizzie Le said...

This is so amazing! Congrats Margaret! You truly are an inspiration! :)

Name: Lizzie
Twitter @lolizziee
Email cuddle.lizzie_x3@hotmail.com

xx

Behind the Lashes said...

Margaret!! This is sooo exciting! I couldn't be happier for you!

Cindy said...

This book looks so awesome!!
Name: Cindy
Twitter: cindyfeng92
Email: cindyfeng92@gmail.com

xx

Tuesday in Amsterdam said...

Congrats! this is a lovely giveaway.

Hadassah Martes

Already following you on Google connect
Now following you on twitter and fb.

twitter id: hadasje
e-mail address: hadac@hotmail.com

cathy. said...

Congrats! This is so superly duperly exciting!

twitter: @cathymaomaomao
email: humpty.dumpty.is.not.a.myth
(at) gmail (dot) com

xx

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

what a fantastic giveaway! email: bellissimoblog@gmail.com twitter: @bellissimostyle

Nettie S. said...

Nettie Solon
nettiesolon@gmail.com
@NettieSolon

hope I win! congrats btw <3

E said...

congrats margaret! always been reading your blog :)

eugenia wong
twitter id: cinecaption
email: evkwong_@hotmail.com

Caitlin Angelica said...

Oh I am so excited for you!

My name is Caitlin Angelica
My twitter is CaitAngelica
My email is caitlinconnery@msn.com

Anonymous said...

This book looks AMAZING! Great giveaway!
-Katherine
@manateeluvr1
Email: rosewhatisinaname@gmail.com
http://fashionablyawkwardr.blogspot.com/

88 said...

Hey , thank for your sweet comment. You're so nice and really beautiful :)

OMH this present is amaizing !
But i have a problem, your twitter page don't exist when i open it.
Maybe it's just in my country ( France )

On facebook : Cyrielle Mathieu
On Twitter : ItsQueenC
email : tequila-sunriise@hotmail.fr


Good lyck everybody <3

Meryl said...

Oh, yay! This book sounds awesome. <3

Name: Meryl
Twitter ID: polkapearls
Email Address: meryl_algenio@yahoo.com

The Sydney Girl said...

I would LOVE to win this! I'm a follower of yours everywhere Margaret ;-)

@thesydneygrl

joelyne.thesydneygirl@gmail.com

x

Pixie said...

Love your blog and style and congratulations on getting on the book!

peixin
tfash_assasssin
peixin94@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Did everything! I would love to win this book!

name: Linda
twitter ID: @thefashionlatte
email: thefashionlatte@gmail.com

Congrats Margaret! (:

Pippa said...

Snuck in on the last day!Lucky!

Pippa
@lepipp
Workablefixative@hotmail.com