Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Young Hollywood.

Photobucket

During my interning times with the Stylestalker ladies, we shot the Young Hollywood lookbook with superbabeface Cassi van den Dungen (I'll have behind-the-scenes shots up soon) - all I really remember is sitting next to the clothing rack all day stroking everything in a non-creepy way. Rach and Sue-Ann then proceeded to LA to shoot with similarly superbabeface Alexandra Spencer, and these wonderfully moody/too-cool shots are the result. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to share this 1) because of my pleat and cloud print obsession 2) for my wide legged pants obsession 3) I will never. ever. get enough of cut outs on sleeves, on backs, on legs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Long story short, the collection definitely needs to be the centrepiece of my wardrobe for the rest of the year. These shots have also gotten me ridiculously excited for LA... even if it is insanely far away.

*love*

xx

17 comments:

InesT said...

Gorgeous photos <3

http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
Have a fashionable day! <3
XOXO
IT *

Sandra said...

Wonderful pics. I really like the first one with the Hollywood sign:)

Oh my Dior! said...

beautiful editorial i want that shade of blond i want to try it it looks sexy!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Mary said...

...I would be stroking the clothes lovingly in a non-creepy way as well. I want them in my wardrobe. Now.

Anonymous said...

How glam! My life is the opposite of this right now

Bright Green Laces

Andrés Corella said...

Love this editorial..looks like stills from a film..that´s always amazing for me.."non creepy way" Oh I bet it was creepy! hahaha...Great pics darling ;)

xx
Andy
The Black Label

I Turner said...

What an amazing experience. The editorial is beautiful and I love the floral pants and sheer blouses near the end of the shoot.

www.toindigo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures

Inopportune said...

amazing photos. : ))

Behind the Lashes said...

Such a lovely and romantic collection! I could see why you'd fall in love with it ha.

Bec said...

Completely and utterly incredible, except for the cig shot but she's gorgeous and glamorous without needing that. Such great photos.

Claire M. said...

I love the photos ;)

Eliza said...

Not a massive fan of Stylestalker, but Alex Spencer's styling twist on any collection works wonders.

Peter Nice said...

Hey, very nice indeed! But did you know that you get the same clothes cheaper at http://risingtaste.com ?

regards

rachel kara said...

They've taken this shiz to a WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL!! I'll take the lot. Wowowowowow

xR

Cuatrojos said...

me encantan las fotos!!

Maz Lovering said...

I absolutely love this campaign too! So gorgeous :)

mazlovering.blogspot.com