Sunday, 24 July 2011
LOMOGRAPHY x Shine By Three.
So: I'm finally able to share this exciting project I've been working on in collaboration with LOMOGRAPHY (your favourite film photography go-to)! Over the next couple of weeks I'll be styling up my favourite Lomography pieces with bits of my own wardrobe and this is just a bit of a preview - a bit of fun to wrap up the weekend and start the week (yes, I start uni again this week... mega-sigh).
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the Facebook Page and on Twitter!
*love*
xx
Labels:
asos.com,
brights,
events,
Feature,
film photography,
Givenchy,
Lime Crime Makeup,
Lomography,
photography,
Stillier,
Supré,
Thread People,
vintage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
I love Lomography!
Can't wait to get my roll developed - got like 2 shots to go!
xx
http://aprilialove.com
i love it!!!! SUPER CUTE
i can't wait to see the finished result, looks like your'e already having fun.
thank you so much for the comment (even though it was ages ago...hard to keep blogging without a computer haha)
How cool, what a great idea. Love the blog. xx
Anna
www.southmoltonststyle.com
i LOVED that video!! So cute and it made me want a lomography camera really bad so I think it did the job!
Wow - that is so clever, fun and stylish!
Delia from www.whatshouldiwear.com.au
such a cool collaboration! my favorite outfit is the green shirt / blue clutch combo. you look stunning!
www.suzyful.com
Post a Comment