Friday, 15 July 2011

Shop Til You Drop.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is definitely a little overdue, but here we go! Most of you will remember that I ran into ACP between frantic uni movements to do a super fast shoot some time ago - and here's the final result. I have to say I'm severely enamoured with the ensemble I wore (definitely a need-to-get-together for the coming Spring - please hurry up).

A couple of Styling references for you if you can't read the teeny text:

LP33.3 Shirt - Gat Rimon Bra - Rubi Shoes Boots - David Lawrence Belt - Belle Noel Rings from miijo.com

Thanks very much to the Shop Til You Drop ladies! Make sure you grab a copy at the next happy news stand you stroll on past.

P.S. Last day to enter the Style Yourself giveaway! Hop to it and spread the word :)

*love*

xx

11 comments:

Luisa Brimble said...

love the look M!!!!

Francesca said...

Fk yeah this is my fav magazine! Nice!

Xxx

Sandra said...

I wanna read that mag :)

Louisa Cindy said...

stunning !!! u looks beautiful, wish I can get the magz :( I don't think that magz available in indo

xx

Thu Nguyen said...

You look great!! Those shorts look so good on you!

rouli said...

u re beautiful

alannah. said...

woo for you! i was reading my friends copy of this the other day & saw you in it :)
how amazing does olivia look too.x


thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Haha I was wondering if it was you!

Karen Ussene said...

congrats!!!

http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

chroniques d'un petit chien lecteur said...

Good reead

chroniques d'un petit chien lecteur said...

Thanks for shariing