Saturday, 30 July 2011

Castañer x The Fable Collective: Behind The Scenes Video.



As promised, here is the little video I made for the Castañer x The Fable Collective campaign shoot - the more I watch it, the more I want to be in a European Summer dancing in every pair of shoes... and the more I want to see Watussi live (you can get this song, Candela, right HERE).

It shouldn't be too long before I can show you some of these babies in person - keep your eyes peeled! And if you haven't already, make sure you take a look at the photos I snapped while I was at it HERE.

*love*

xx

7 comments:

Cecylia said...

well done my lovely dear!

Inopportune said...

nice viedo :))

Aprilia Love said...

Awesome job on the video, Marg! :)

xx

http://aprilialove.com

Unknown said...

ahhh! the shoes and colours
did a really good job!

Sam said...

awesome job! and congrats on being featured in "style yourself"! :)

http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

amalie said...

great job! loove the colors, and love the shoes!

xx

like a fox said...

You live in Sydney and you've never seen Watussi live?!?! Go do it now. They are lovely boys. Tell them I say hi.