
Isabella Oliver Relaxed Sequin Jacket - Supré Cowl Neck Jersey Top - Bonds Singlet Top - ASOS Boyfriend Belt - Therapy Shoes Tower Pumps
You may remember that I collaged this spectacular blazer a while ago, and I really must divulge that it is a dozen times more incredible, pizazzed and versatile in person. The slightly padded shoulders and sharp corners lend themselves very well to the cowl neck on this jersey tee, too. I've never thought about grey and gold together, but these gold sequins are (at risk of sounding pretentious) more white-gold than yellow, and they grey certainly picks up on that.
Interestingly, my new favourite trackpants (I know... I never thought I'd say that) are unlabeled. I found them while shopping with Mother, who had insisted on stopping in at one of those stores that don't really have a genre, with a strangely massive range of products (I found these under a packet of clothes pegs). I bought them purely for the fantastic burgundy, fully intending to turn them into some bizarrely seamed maxi skirt, but having worn them like this, I don't particularly want to. Thoughts?




I could wear sequins daily. They make the day go faster - I promise.
Tomorrow morning, I'm off for a little trip away with a group of wonderful Law friends of mine. I umm-ed and aah-ed and have decided that I do need to take my laptop with me (far too much to be done!) so I'll still be posting. A camera cord has also gone in the bag, so expect (sort of) live updates!
I'll also be announcing the Style Yourself giveaway winner very soon!
*love*
xx















37 comments:
One of the most beautiful outfits I have ever seen!
Style Queen xx
I absolutely love this outfit! It's very chic and sophisticated! :)
adore your blazer! stunning!
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
loving the blazer! such a stand out. xx opinionslave
/ twitter: @opinionslave
really cool blazer :D
stunning outfit!! i looove your sequined jacket and dark red pants. also, loove the heels. haha ok, i love everything!
xx
totally love u:)
LOVE this! Those pants are so amazing! I really want a pair like that!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com
You look more and more gorgeous with every post! I love your hair :)
x Camilla
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
Oh this is perfection! The blazer is fabulous I cant get over it..and you should keep the pants..the color is fantastic and they fit you like a glove!
xx
Andy
The Black Label "don´t miss the runways of Fashion Week Panama"
OOH! Those shoes, that jacket, that blouse...Love!! Following!
www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com
OMG loving the pants!!!!!! the colour totally suits you, so dont even think of making it into a skirt or whatever!!
btw, liking the top too :)
xx
This jacket is to die for!love it how you styled it
gorgeous!
♥ Lots of love, Lisette ♥
sweetlisette.blogspot.com
What a gorgeous jacket!
God, the blazer is simply amazing! I love the shine, it's so ..alive! And the pants...omg..the pants are just insanely gorgeous! :D
You look stunning! I like every piece of your outfit!)
I hope, you'll visit my blog
http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/
xx
The blazer with the neutrals looks so pretty! Nothing better than blinding people with sequins.. ♥
Leave them as is, they are fantastic! Though I am veryintrigued by the trackie-come-maxi skirt idea....maybe purchase another pair? :P
Aleena x
https://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/
I vote keep the trackies. awesome. Have fun while you're away, you deserve it. x
oh that sequined jacket is beyond gorgeous! & looks perfect paired with those wine coloured trackies. i really think i need to buy those tower pumps - just wondering if they run true to size? i cant decide whether to go for a 7 or 8?i have a pair of their boots in a size eight which are perfect cos they're a bit big which means i can wear socks with them, but i dont exactly want heels that i cant wear socks with to be big! haha help :D x
thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com
Oh, wow! I love this outfit, i am totally in love with this jacket! Jus amazing, hugs :) hope you visit my blog!
I am absolutely in love with this outfit. the sequins, the burgundy pants (don't change them, they're great as is), teamed with the gray top... perfection. love your blog!
<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
OMG! Brilliant (literally)! beautiful honey!
fantastic outfit - you have amazing style! xx
http://caityj-says.blogspot.com
Oh my ..., your jacket. Dead! Everything that has sequins makes my heart melt :D
Love your shoes and trousers as well :)
http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/
just checking up on my favourtie blogs and I see THIS AMAZING ensemble! WOW! I love your style! Can't wait to see more outfits with this gorgeous sequined number! K x
http://themawyouwishfor.blogspot.com/
you look adorable. that first shot is fabulous!
you could wear sequins all day, everyday and still look amazing! i really like you've teamed up such a bold, statement piece like the sequined blazer with a pair of track pants! genius and you carry the look so well!
have fun on your trip!
x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
I adore this outfit- you look fantastic!
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
I love this outfit! Especially those trackpants!
I love this outfit, you look so cute - I want this jacket too but think I'll get the Zara version!
www.southmoltonststyle.com
xxx
hope i'm not too late to say this but i'd keep those trackpants as they are.
love this outfit - you look beautiful!
www.hopethislasts.com
wow, that outfit is incredible (:
cknvintage.blogspot.com
Absolutely fabulous, gorgeous ensemble...and yes, your latest post with its link to the Supre page brought me here...
You look marvelous. Always.
Post a Comment