Sunday, 31 July 2011

Canned Heat.

Canned Heat

Factorie for Australia's Next Top Model Tan Crop Jacket - Penny Anne Lace Slip over BONDS Singlet - ModCloth.com Portable Pocket Belt - Mister Zimi Maxi skirt - Bardot Boots - Just Gorgeous Gifts Melko Rose Leather Cuff


Margaret not in heels? What is this! To be fair I actually wear these Bardot boots so much more than has been evident - they have a wonderful wraparound strap and buttery soft leather that molds itself to your mood. Not lying.

The minute I pulled this Factorie x ANTM blazer out of the box, all I could think of was Woodstock, so hopefully that came through in this little ensemble. I'm very much a fan of the tan-navy colour combination. Almost as much as tan-burgundy, tan-turquoise and tan-red... Needless to say, this blazer is set to be worn to death for its colour as well as its surprising roominess and lightweight softness.

Canned Heat
Canned Heat
Canned Heat
Canned Heat
Canned Heat

P.S. so glad you all liked my Castañer x The Fable Collective behind the scenes video! Judging by the emails, I'll have to do videos more often?

P.P.S. Another giveaway happening very soon :) bum-ba-dum-bum-dum

P.P.P.S. While we're at the postscripts, how about heading over to the Shine By Three Facebook Page :)

*love*

xx

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics! Love your skirt

CL said...

Babe I don't know if it's just my browser but some of your photos are turning out really small...

Anonymous said...

loving the outfit all together but especially the bracelet <3

whitney said...

You look amazing! Love that bracelet and that skirt is stunning.

fleeting moments

Siena in Style said...

i love your skirt!!
you look amazing
have a wonderful day
kiss from prague
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Miss Bias said...

Loving this outfit. Super fun photos.

Miss Bias

The Girl With a Feather said...

I love this! Two of my favourite things right now- maxis and tan blazers- rolled into one lovely outfit!

kathleen said...

this is lovely. i swear you could pull off anything! x

cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

abataba said...

Beautiful skirt!!

Martina said...

Love your boots :) Thanks for visiting, want to follow each other?

mutianugrabita said...

Gorgeous bangle and the total look is awesome! I like your face :))

Maja K said...

Gorgeous maxi skirt and great blazer. Love entire outfit :) thanks for stopping by :)

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com

Cookie said...

You look so great!

amalie said...

gorgeous outfit! love your skirt and boots!
btw, i never recieved my giveaway rosaries, hmm ?
xx

Annie Chang said...

cute booties and bag!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

SMS Style said...

Really love the cuff, similar to ones I saw here in the UK at Topshop xx

www.southmoltonststyle.com xxx

Thu Nguyen said...

Love these photos, it's so nice to have the sun out these days in Sydney!
That skirt looks great on you. x

marama said...

You look great. =)

http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

Francesca said...

Luurrrvin' ze outfit Marg! Those boots and belt would be perfect for Stereo at the end of this year... I've never been and I'm already thinking of my outfit LOL fail.

xx opinionslave
/ twitter: @opinionslave

Anaivilo said...

Oh dear.,..you have such a charisma! I really love the poses , the photos have so much life in them, and the dress is stunning!:D

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

You look stunning!! I adore your skirt!! Amazing!!!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

Monroe Steele said...

love the skirt and boots and as always amazing photos

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Unknown said...

you look so lovely as usually!!

LaurenSchoon said...

Love your style girl! I think we have pretty similar tastes. Now following! I'd love for you to check out my blog if you have the time :)

http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

Geraldine Hutt said...

oh i love the pictures! breathtaking!

Sue said...

Love the skirt and boots!
Great combo!!

Marissa said...

looove this look! can't wait for cooler weather to hit miami!

PinkPopMash

Alison said...

loving the blazer! and those boots actually look amazing, kind of jealous :)

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

stylista said...

I love your outfit! Great photos!
check out my blog at

allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

Kent Johnson said...

Nice boots!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

You look amazing and this ensemble is insane! Everything I'm dying to wear for fall! Printed maxi dress, worn in boots, lovely little blazer, and that laser cut cuff is AMAZING!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment hun...I'm a fan, now following You:D

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said...

This look is so gorgeous and the skirt so amazing, I had to add it to my pinterest!! Fall inspiration for sure <3

Unknown said...

Very cool outfit!


Diary Of a Fashion Stylist...
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/

DaBlackSjp said...

Nice post and picturesssss ;;)
I like your shoes!

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/