




















- Magical - I'd forgotten how much I love flying
- ANISE, Mister Zimi and Vintage having some down time
- The Hotel Windsor
- Getting ready - ANISE and Vintage
- Favourite Living Doll top and an incredible windowsill
- Dear future Margaret: you will only buy chandeliers such as this
- FOREVER NEW bam-wow necklace
- Beautiful people in action
- The wonderful Jasmin in her equally wonderful dress
- Karla from AMPR rocking a FOREVER NEW blazer - such a good colour on her
- Leeyong - she made the earrings!
- Couldn't get enough of the architecture at Regent Theatre
- Perfect beading in FOREVER NEW's Spring
- Effortless trapeze - respect
- Lovely Sarah from Style Melbourne
- Equally lovely Sarah from AMPR
- I'm going to try and make these at home - so good
- Speaks for itself
- Jasmin took me out for a bit of a roam and chai latte afterward
- Said chai latte
- Sunrise on the flight home
As promised, here are more photos from my Thursday evening in Melbourne. I cannot even begin to describe the withdrawal symptoms - Melbourne is such a beautiful city (with beautiful people) and I will definitely have to sneakily make my way back down there in the near future - and this time, explore all the back lanes!
What is everybody up to this weekend?
*love*
xx















20 comments:
I like that nailpolish colour!! and now i'm so thirsty for a chai latte, grrrr :P
xx S
I can't wait to be in Melbourne again! i agree, such an amazing city & you captured it so well in your lovely pictures. I will be there in october next. I think it will be the best week ever- Caloundra Music Festival fo 3 days, a couple of days with friends afterwards, then the wombats concert, then heading to Melbourne the next day! ahhhh i'm so excited (: x
great photos!i visit there when i was like 6 years old and now i really think i should go there again asap!xx
Omg these are so beautiful shoots! :D I've never been to Melbourne but now I'd really like to!
http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com
These are really pretty photos, loved looking at them.
Oh sweety you nailed it by calling the first picture magical cause its exactly what it is! I felt like flying with you...and I got a bit of a teary eyed haha (yeah yeah I´m over emotional I know) Great pics, everyone looked fabulous ahh Love seeing stylish people it always hypes me up hehe
xx
Andy
The Black Label
Wow! You look like you had a blast in Melbourne, I hope the weather treated you nicely! And the photos definitely show the beautiful people and the fun you had!
looks fab! will you be at fashion festival at all this week lovely?
lovely photos *_*
come to visit my blog, there is a new post of my holideys ;D
kisses
these photos make me miss melbourne dearly!
i hope you had a beautiful time - be sure to visit again to really experience the city
x
Seems like you had a great time! I love your dress!!!
Check out my giveaway :) http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-giveaway.html
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
I'm feeling constantly exhausted ...but in a good way! I'm sure you can relate! how are you? i just got offered a work experiencey kinda thing with it for pretty much the whole week as a VIP/sponsor host... so ill see you there! :) x
You look great ddear! love the photos, make me imagine your experience a bit :D
pretty!
follow me if you want and i'll follow you back :)
My blog♥mfashionfreak
Love the pictures! So many good things happening, your description reminds me of Paris. I was there for a week and you could spend your entire life there and never get bored. In my opinion anyway. Australia is somewhere I'm dying to visit though, it sounds amazing! Also chai. So. Good.
Hi Margaret,
Your photos are so lovely! Thanks for tagging The Hotel Windsor in them.
We hope to see you back at the hotel soon.
Hi there, its Zoe from mister zimi. Thanks so much for wearing our clothes.. that jacket looks so good on you I think you will have to keep it.. Send me an email on info@misterzimi.com so we can organise this. xx
Margaret!!!!!!! How are you!!! Oh my godfather I am so jealous of your trip to Melbourne! I am dying to get down there for a good old shop and a bit of a catch up with Yenny! Your piccies are soooooo nice! xxxx mandy
Lovely to see you there, hope you can make it down for longer next time! I didn't make it to the Rozelle market on the weekend until they were closing, by the way... :(
Your living doll top is simply amazing!!! o w o
And so is your $7 chiffon skirt, such a great buy.
Post a Comment