Monday, 8 August 2011

Tort-feasor.

IMG 1163

Mister Zimi Leather Jacket - Vintage Leather Shorts - Costalots Matte Finish Sunnies - Therapy Shoes Laguna Wedges in Bone

First and foremost, I find it necessary to apologise for my disheveled and exhausted appearance - the semester so far has been every matter of overdrive and brain-functioning to the nth degree. Having said that, I finally got to wear my beloved shorts that I bought (not without drama...) when I was with Jess and Emma at Surry Hills markets. I'm definitely glad I got them though - such a wonderful colour that'll see me all the way through Spring, but keeps me warm for the time being while Sydney makes up its mind on thunderstorms. In the mean time, I'm happy to wear Summery shoes and matte finish sunnies.

On top of that, I couldn't resist doing a double-leather assault to the eyes with this fantastic Mister Zimi jacket. Somehow, the burnt tan colour does the teal leather the highest of justice.

IMG 1184
IMG 1203
IMG 1216

Reading over this post now, I realise that I've been reading way too many torts cases...

Bed time for me!

*love*

xx

23 comments:

Camilla said...

Love the colour of the shorts :)

xo Camilla

www.intothefoldfashion.com

Luisa Brimble said...

oh wow check out the colours in that! cute shorts by the way.

Bonnie Friday said...

Are you a law student too? Just be grateful you're not reading corporations cases... or constitutional blagh!
On a more positive note, those shorts are amaaazzzing! What a find, I love them!

xx

Annie Chang said...

cute sunnies & shorts!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

CAT WRANGLER said...

i love the leather jacket & pants :)

amalie said...

love the color of those shorts !! x

Unknown said...

Funky fresh, lady!

Emily said...

Adorable! The only thing I remember from torts is something about a smoke ball and a snail in a bottle... hope you're doing better than me m'dear! xx

Zoe Schlacter said...

This is such a beautiful outfit! I love your color combo!

ATW said...

adorable shoes!


http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

marama said...

Great, love your shorts =)

http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

ahoymichelle said...

Love the color combination! The shorts are super cute! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

I am in love with those shorts! Gorgeous :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

thomessa said...

Good luck with the rest of your semester! I adore the color of your jacket!!!

Andrés Corella said...

Ohh nice outfit..I love the colors and the jacket is so cool...the first pic with the glasses I love it!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Fourth Daughter said...

oops.. I obviously haven't visited for a while, I missed what must have been an epic haircut! Like the new(ish!) length!
Love the colour of those shorts... teal leather, mmmm...

Mischel double W said...

perfect shorts !

giveaway on my blog ;)

Laura Bray said...

Ahhh! Those wedges are ahhhhmashing

-Laura xox
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

niknok said...

I just love love love the color combination! So cool!
The Niknok Style

Emm said...

HOT shorts baby doll =) so worth it!
I need to see you soon, soon!

-em
spindizzyfall

Brooke said...

haha I heard about the dramatic purchase! Nothing like a good story to go with a purchase!!! ;)

renewvintage.blogspot

Sarah Mikaela said...

This colour combination is absolutely amazing!! You look amazing,

x,
M

Your Only Black Swan said...

those are some killer shorts you got there! ;) colour is divine!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com