


Mister Zimi Leather Jacket - Vintage Chiffon Skirt - Yves Saint Laurent Vibrant Brown Lipstick from YesStyle.com
In my haste to get through my uni week (so the exciting projects starting at the end will get here faster), I completely forgot to share snaps of what I wore to the FOREVER NEW Spring Launch last week. I don't think the leather-chiffon combination will ever fail me - neither will the fantastic colour of this Mister Zimi jacket and the eternal vibrancy of my favourite vintage skirt. I've said it 500 times and I'l make it 1000 - best spent $7 of my life. And thank you dear Jasmin for taking these for me!
How has everyone's week been so far? Not going to lie - I feel like my eyes are about to fall out (classy). Definitely skipping my usual morning run tomorrow!
Having said that, I have a lot of exciting things coming up to share with you all! Stay tuned here, on Facebook and on Twitter.
*love*
xx















22 comments:
aw my gorgeous!that skirt is amazing!like the color a lot!xxxx
oh i love the combination …you look stunning….
;)
XX
kelsang
oh I love your skirt!
I adore how you've combined these colours!
I adore the leather jacket.
it's simply genius!
i love the jacket! what a nice vibrant skirt :) it's all so cute
Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com
Gorgeous!! I agree, that skirt is awesome!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com
First picture is adorable! Love the skirt
X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com
That crop jacket is totally enviable. I love it, it looks so soft. I would also love to steal your shoes, are they velvet?
You look lovely and that skirt is such a treat - love it!
Eda ♥
www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com
very inspiring:) Where did you get those shoes?
You look wonderful, I love these colours!
Lots of Love,
Lily from Red Brick Lipstick
This color scheme is brilliant! I absolutely love your skirt
always lookin' goood
love the colours of this outfit! gorgeous :)
You look gorgeous! I love everything about this outfit!!! The color of the skirt is stunning!!!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
goorgeous! those two colors work amazingly well together. love your shoes x
Perfection! Loved everything..great outfit!
xx
Andy
The Black Label
The color contrast between the jacket and the skirt is fantastic! They just complete each other, and indeed that skirt is really fabulous! :D
I swear I have a vintage skirt that looks EXACTLY like this, same length, same swirly mermaid quality at the bottom, except mine is an aqua shade of blue.
And seriously don't feel bad, I skip my early morning run every morning.
-Laura xox
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com
this outfit reminded me of your recent one with those amazing, teal coloured leather shorts you thrifted! great colour combo yet again! the teal and tan look amazing together!
x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
Just a perfect outfit, the skirt is amaze
A x
fantastic !!!
,the long blue dress,and the suitable jacket.Nicely combined colors look fantastic with your shining smiles
Post a Comment