Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Casper & Pearl.

Casper&Pearl
Casper&Pearl
Casper&Pearl
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Casper & Pearl Lace Dress - NONE THE RICHER Blaze Necklace from Market HQ - Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn Lipstick from MakeUp Net

Casper the Ghost was intensely adorable but a little bit badass (and that one episode where he came back to life, I swore I'd marry him - so pretty), so naturally, when this absolute sweetheart of a dress turned up from the equally sweet Stacy (designer of Casper & Pearl), purple lipstick and chunky hardware were my initial reaction.

You definitely need to check out more of Stacy's design adorabilities too - right HERE.

As for the lipstick - if you're liking the pastel shades, you definitely need to keep your eye out for a bit of a giveaway very soon!

*love*

xx

17 comments:

Plami said...

You are so beautiful! love the dress!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh I am definitely loving the pastel lips! I will keep my eyes peeled for this pastel mystery giveaway ;)

ice pandora said...

You look so pure :)
Love the lavander lips!

xx

Unknown said...

That's a really cute dress! you look very pretty in it!

Nana MoonDancer said...

I just love the lace detalil and the bracelet. They go perfectly together

Andrés Corella said...

Beautiful white dress..the detailing on the shoulder is exquisite!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Anonymous said...

So great!!
xoxo

marama said...

Beautiful !

http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

Laura Gerencser said...

Gorgeous dress!

Kelly said...

I want to gush right now :)
You look EXQUISITE! The lace, the lippy, the hair.
Stunning girl x

Monroe Steele said...

that lisptick is amazing

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Style Hippie said...

Stunning. I love your style, and expecially these pictures.
I'm following you, if you'd like to follow back, that would make me really happy! (:
x

www.stylehippie.blogspot.com

Wioletta Kamińska said...

I like so much your pictures. A necklace is amazing! i love it

Anonymous said...

Another killer styling job! And that pastel lavender would look abysmal on me but it looks SO GOOD on you! Like I can't get over it. Such a cool shade. I also am obsessed with the name Airborne Unicorn ahha.

NaNa said...

haha i loved casper but i also love your lace dress, it would match with some cherry lipstick xoxo

Anonymous said...

i have a purple lipstick too but my lil sis says I look weird in them:<
you look great in purple!

Andrea said...

I totally agree about the Casper comment, when he turned into a boy I wished I was Christina Ricci! Genuinely you look so beautiful. Love the heavy metal and lace.