Saturday, 6 August 2011

ModCloth Travel Bug: Shine By Three.

ModCloth: Shine By Three

ModCloth Hey, Hot Stuff Sweater, Bunting Season Shorts, Portable Pocket Belt, In the Knit of Time Socks in PM, Three Crowns Heel - Thread People Vintage Blouse - Vintage Jacket

Happy Saturday morn, lovers! I'm so very sorry that on more than one occasion this week, I've gotten home and just fallen into bed. Physical limitations, friends. At this point, I really do wish I were a robot and could power on 24/7.

On a happier note, I'm super excited to be able to share with you my Guest Blog for ModCloth.com, which gave me the best excuse to traipse around Sydney in a fun ModCloth get-up I styled and see my favourite places with my best friend, Katie - who also helped me out with a lot of the photos (because carting a tripod to Rozelle Markets and self-timering myself rifling through the racks would have been outstandingly awkward).

ModCloth: Shine By Three
ModCloth: Shine By Three
ModCloth: Shine By Three

Make sure you check out my favourite places in Sydney right HERE over at the ModCloth Blog!

Have a wonderful weekend,

*love*

xx

7 comments:

Alison said...

I'm loving this outfit! Especially the chunky sweater with the green button down underneath - adorable

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

my first giveaway just started, check it out!

Lizzie Le said...

Congrats Margaret! You just keep outdoing yourself! will be a regular on your ModCloth blog! :)

Annie Chang said...

adore your heels!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Paulien said...

The soft pink is so cute with the bright green! Love how you wear those pastels with the though shoes and jacket! Cool outfit.

Unknown said...

Very original style you have :) love it!

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Timothy Duong said...

You look like a cute strawberry! Or even better a watermelon! <3

mashutzo writes said...

i love this look!
i am following you for sure.
follow back?
http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/