Friday, 12 August 2011

Polka Dotti.

Photobucket

ROMWE Polka Dot PantsDotti Sleeveless Shirt - Nu + Nan Boots - ASOS Boyfriend Belt - Vintage Clutch

Since receiving them from my wonderful friends at ROMWE, these pants have not left the end of my bed for the ridiculous frequency of my wearing them. Not only are they doubly flattering in length and high wait, but (as is rare in the case of such outlandish pants) are perfectly comfortable - and breezy enough to carry me all through Summer.

Yes this is the plan.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The black and white polka dots lend themselves pretty well to tan, khaki and leather for starters - I'd imagine colour-blocking would work a dream as well.

Time to experiment this weekend!

I've been holding out for Friday so much it's painful - something exciting to share tomorrow though! Think Lipsy London. And MYER.

*love*

xx

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely trousers you've got there

*New post - check it out!*
X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Omg you're outfit is gorgeous and I love your shoes <3

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

marama said...

Great outfit. Amazing pants =)

http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Wow! Killer pants! Love the look of graphic b/w paired with something more muted...easy ensemble...effortlessly chic!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

amalie said...

lovely trousers! you look so good!
xx

Style Hippie said...

Gorgous outfit. Very cute polkadots!
x

www.stylehippie.blogspot.com

dom.the.mom said...

What a killer outfit. Those trousers make you seem like you have 8 mile longs. Makes me a bit jealous I'm so petite. Ha. :] Nice look.

Whitney said...

the pants look so comfy yet chic!

whitney
whitwatwear

Plami said...

Wow! This pants are great! love them!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Andrés Corella said...

Ohhh those pants are great, great, great I love them!!!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Anaivilo said...

I really love this outfit! The pants are gorgeous and the shoes are perfect for them! :D

Taylor said...

I love your pants!

Unknown said...

I know you said they'll carry you through summer, but this is pinned in my fall inspiration too. I need slacks like these!

Jesue Valle said...

The pants are amazing! You're right - colour-blocking would really work with these.

FILM MUSIC ART blog

I Turner said...

I love the combination of prints and textures in this look! The blouse is my favourite piece.
www.toindigo.blogspot.com

putri soe said...

This look is a unique combination and it just looks perfect! The shirt and the brown accessories all remind me of safari and the polkadot pants scream 'disco' to me. Cool.

http://quirkitout.blogspot.com/

Laura Bray said...

This is gorgeous dear! I have these pants but mine are just the plain red winey colour. I love the fact that with this freak warm weather we've been having, arms/legs can actually be exposed for the first time in months! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

-Laura xoxo
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great trousers! They suit you very well. Love that you combined them with a tighter fitting blouse :)

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

Style Hippie said...

Gorgous outfit, and lovely shoes!!
x

www.stylehippie.blogspot.com

sophie van oirschot said...

you look stunning dear!
beautiful post.
x
http://blondfreckledgirl.blogspot.com/