Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Story by Tang.

2 babyphat front
8 catepillar back
13 fairlady front
14 galaxy front
22 trueromance back
23 unioncity

Apologies for last night's silence! I literally spent 4 hours on the phone to 3 customer service with no progress. Yes I'm furious.

Having said that, Story by Tang's lookbook has done a pretty good job of cheering me up. It's no secret that I'm an intense fan of cut outs, waisted-fits and beautiful textures. This collection is all of these with an added dimension of endearment - perhaps a little skin deep, but these adorable dresses make me want to be the model's best friend.

Happy Tuesday all!

*love*

xx

8 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love the pleating on the first dress! Super feminine and slightly vixenish...makes me wanna throw a party just to rock these frocks! Thx for sharing!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Lil said...

Love the dresses. Wish I could get myself one!

Photo Retouching Service said...

excellent photography!
thanks a lot for sharing with us :)

Cindy said...

I'm actually so ridiculously in love with the first dress it's not funny. Oh to have all the money in the world <3

xxCindy

Plami said...

Gorgeous dresses! Love them all!!!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Y. said...

I can see how this lookbook cheered you up! The last two dresses are AMAZING. Must-have!

xx
http://y-amour.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow...gorgeous!!! I would love to own all of that
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Lucinda said...

There is some beautiful layering going on in these dresses. The black dress especially catches my eye. I'm surprised I'm not familiar with this label?