skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, 30 January 2010
Bisous bisous.
Stylish little Parisian bunnies :)
Fifi Lapin
's work is such a fun look at every possible designer.
Sometimes, admittedly, I wish I were a paper bunny so Ms Lapin could draw me pretty things straight off Spring 2010 RTW :)
*love*
xx
Follow @Margaret_Zhang
1 comment:
Jess
said...
Such adorable illustrations x
30 January 2010 at 3:13 pm
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Margaret
http://fellt.com/shinebythree
View my complete profile
Drop me a line anytime:
shinebythree@gmail.com
Followers
Twitter Me
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Blogroll
- Quality Reading -
Spin Dizzy Fall
Tuula Vintage
HARLEQUINS PARTY
Zanita
HANNELI MUSTAPARTA
The Stowaway.
4th and bleeker
Viktor Vautier
the cherry blossom girl
Style Sparkles
LE FLASSH
LoveMore Blog
MISS PANDORA
SRC783
DeciphertheDay Illustrations
Seen in.
GRAZIA Australia
-
Teen Vogue
-
ModCloth
-
WikiFashion
-
FASHIONJINX
-
Grazia Online
-
Adele Joanna
-
HARLEQUIN'S PARTY
-
Snapshot Fashion
-
Walk of Fashion
-
NeoOws
-
Vimeo
-
Blog Engine
-
Dancing Branflakes
-
A reflection by Tuesdai
-
To Does To Do Blogs
-
Bella Gets Real
-
YesStyle.com
-
The Style Net
-
ModCloth Honour Roll
-
Shine By Three for ModCloth.com
-
Little Lost Treasures: Best of October
-
Just for laughs
-
One Teaspoon
-
Lustable.com.au
-
On the Streets of Sydney
-
Be your own brand
-
Behind the Lashes
-
Life Without Andy
-
Casper&Pearl
-
Living Doll
-
Frock Shop Style
-
AL&ALICIA -
Voi Shop Sydney
-
Miss Unkon -
Marie Turnor
Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Blog Archive
►
2011
(210)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(23)
▼
2010
(396)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(48)
►
February
(58)
▼
January
(47)
Marie Claire Italia February 2010.
“Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or...
Bisous bisous.
Darling, it's better.
Zuhair Murad Haute Couture SS10.
Boyfriend's a Cinch.
She found love in a mailbox on the corner.
I believe more in scissors than I do in the pencil.
For want of Jumble.
"Sometimes I wake up and I think I should start we...
Givenchy Spring Couture 2010.
"... an electronic flash in my head at five o'cloc...
The Emancipation of Spring.
Monochrome insolence. Part deux.
One of the boys.
We salute you.
And so, no rich citizens lost their money, and no ...
It was always going to be true.
No evil will I fear.
Legs and acid wash.
New heights on every level.
Restricted.
Buy stuff, Please.
You got me.
In anticipation.
Some absurdity that something may be both before a...
Vogua España.
Keeping up.
Ostwald Helgason.
Sportsgirl Hearts...
Toothbrush and Jack.
Through vintage lenses, a backlight is never unbec...
The Shady Side of Summer.
Dutch BonBon Assortment.
If you like it.
Rough around the edges.
Saturday Sugar Rush.
Metal Magazine.
Jak and Jil Stalking.
International VOGUE.
Alexandra Carl.
I can read minds.
Silver Lining.
It never used to snow.
Conflicted beginnings.
Freja Beha by Sølve Sundsbø.
Crême de la crême.
►
2009
(751)
►
December
(93)
►
November
(122)
►
October
(191)
►
September
(85)
►
August
(82)
►
July
(97)
►
June
(47)
►
May
(34)
1 comment:
Such adorable illustrations x
Post a Comment