Wednesday, 27 January 2010

For want of Jumble.

Photobucket


Just some I've-got-my-eyes-set-ons. Except for the blazer: If TOPSHOP would kindly give me the print that I could fashion into anything I'd like, then I'm happy OR if they kindly gave me that blazer cut in black... I am also happy. The tapered pants, I have been thinking about - making, not buying. I recently got handed a few old suit sets that my father no longer wanted, so I'm considering turning the pants into high-waisted tapered trousers. And the shoulders of the jackets need altering so I don't look like Frankenstein.

Most importantly: new fascination with magazine clutches! Basically an oversized clutch that isn't all floppy and dead, and will pretty much fit about 2 Vogues... maybe 3. Like a laptop case, but cooler.

*love*

xx

10 comments:

Jess said...

Love that clutch... what do you use for your collages babe? Did you have a fun day yesterday>

Margaret said...

I use GIMP 2.0 if im on mac and Jasc Paintshop if its windows :)
and yes! I had an excellent day - so so hot though! you? xx

Sushi said...

Gorgeous pieces! I love how these look together x Sushi

Margaret said...

Glad you like it :) x

Jess said...

Hrmm i dont have either of those.. I had a lovely lazy day. Getting tired of this non stop heat though. Cant wait for winter and layers

Jess said...

Ohhh and look at these lovelies i've be lusting over

http://www.oroton.com/www/597/1001127/displayproduct/raisa-small-clutch--1087844_clutches-wristlets--1001570_.html

http://www.oroton.com/www/597/1001127/displayproduct/raisa-a4-clutch--1087856_clutches-wristlets--1001570_.html

WASHMACH said...

LOVE THESE PIECES! GREAT BLOG HUN!
WM.

WWW.WASHMACH.COM

Unknown said...

oh i love your picks. that clutch just made my wish list too :)

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Everyday Dress Up said...

i adore your style because i want all of these things. if only i had the money!

cute site.

Margaret said...

Glad you all like them :)
xxx