Grace is just gorgeous isn't she. Love that blog. The images are always brilliant quality. Thinking of a splurge on that clutch, but can't decide between that and Mimco tote ive had my eye on.
this comment isn't related to this post (although Vaughier is amazing) but i just wanted to say that your header is beautiful... just stunning. did you sketch it?
8 comments:
I agree!
Love your header!
xxx
Grace is just gorgeous isn't she. Love that blog. The images are always brilliant quality. Thinking of a splurge on that clutch, but can't decide between that and Mimco tote ive had my eye on.
http://www.mimco.com.au/Product/Sale_40/Bags_63/RAMSHACKLE-WEST-TOTE_2468/index.aspx
What do you think? oversized clutch or bag?
I love it too! Full of style, yet not over styled.
http://www.obsessionisntjustaperfume.com
Love it! Love your header too!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/
You have such a great eye for style! I'd love to see some of your outfits, too! I bet they're wonderful!
hi darling,
this comment isn't related to this post (although Vaughier is amazing) but i just wanted to say that your header is beautiful... just stunning. did you sketch it?
x www.wideawakethoughts.wordpress.com
So glad you all like the header!
And I'll definitely be doing some more outfit posts soon - I know I've been lacking in those lately. xx
I'm with you.
Post a Comment